Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 23721 times)

What is wrong with you people.
Certainly better than busting in 10 seconds. They see it as a failure of themselves and it keeps them attracted to you because daddy issues.

Can you please tell me where I implied this?
Besides, all these Christians talk about how it's killing a baby and how abortion is a sin - but wouldn't Heaven be a better place for a child than a possibly abusive or neglecting household?

Certainly better than busting in 10 seconds. They see it as a failure of themselves and it keeps them attracted to you because daddy issues.
i have enough natural endurance that i experience the same phenomenon
it's surprising how vulnerable a girl can be in the right circumstances

Yeah that still doesn't explain where you got the "kill everyone" thing.

Hello and welcome to the first weekly installment of the Golden Fedora awards

Our dedicated panel of judges have, after careful examination, picked both a clear winner - and runner up!

This week, the Golden Fedora award goes too...

Kearn!  To you sir, we tilt our fedoras.

We hope you guard this trophy like you do your virginity.

Our runner up to the Golden fedora, and clear winner in our newly formed category of "Single poster with most potential to have really bad post-marital love because they didn't get any practice" goes to..

Mysteroo!

You don't get a trophy, but you can rest assured that you will be the real winner when your first loveual encounter with your most-likely non-virgin wife leads to the great disappointment of you both; Congratulations!

Also, one more thing.

love before marriage is a mortal sin.

Prepare4hell
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:00:51 PM by ebube4356 »

so OP do you think it will be a boy or a girl?

Society as a whole? The Person who created us (if you're down with that)?

Either way,

morals are just a belief, i can assure you one hundred years ago the morals of people were different.

case in point: duels were a thing and everyone was totally cool with it

morals are just a belief, i can assure you one hundred years ago the morals of people were different.

i dont believe in the moral of killing innocent people, so i think it's okay to kill people

I like how you ignore logical arguments. GG.

Wat.

I was just acknowledging Otis.