Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472072 times)

Need peeps for missions ;-;

i just noticed a  bug, if you hit accept and you hit the x to leave the comp que, it says you abandoned the match even though you were never in the match.
have you read what the text above the accept button says?

I am stuck in silver 1. I've been playing properly for 16 won matches, but because every other match in EU is full of Russian dumbasses who can't speak a word of English, I am forced to cope. Valve needs to sort out EU matchmaking, and I imagine they need to sort out NA as well, because it's basically like going through loving torture right now.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:04:37 PM by ChappersTeddy »

sweet i now have a five year veteran badge

I am stuck in silver 1. I've been playing properly for 16 won matches, but because every other match in EU is full of Russian dumbasses who can't speak a word of English, I am forced to cope. Valve needs to sort out EU matchmaking, and I imagine they need to sort out NA as well, because it's basically like going through loving torture right now.
how the forget are you in silver 1

na is ok from my experience
i've been matched with some french canadians but they spoke english well
one time some guy on the other team got matched with people who only spoke spanish though haha

i've played MM in both europe and US and i can tell you right now that NA matchmaking is fun as forget compared to EU

who can't speak a word of English

At silver 1, teamwork really isnt that much of a big deal, besides im playing in GN2 right now and consistently get full russian teams, you just let them lead and plan. Its really not that hard

NA matching is fine. Never had any problems, with the exception of a few starfishs, which is to be expected.

You must be really stuff to be in silver 1 because ecen I think nova is the stuff ranks
And im in nova
Abd its hella easy, even tough I never rankup for some reason.
The new ranks are K but ranking ip takes loving ages. Valve please fix

The new ranks are K but ranking ip takes loving ages. Valve please fix
valve doesn't need to fix anything