Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71157 times)

The server is now open for seating! Come on in and enjoy our 3rd pre-season game! The game starts in 15 minutes!

i wont be able to watch because im going to watch godzilla with my brothers

3rd period coming up! CheeseTeam in a close lead 14-13. Almost a tie!

Missed the first quarter but I'm here for the rest.

Aaaand Robot Records win the pre-season game against Cheeseteam! It was a close call, 35-30. The match was quite fun! See you guys next time.

The last pre-season game is this Monday at 7:00 PM EST, The Tripping Dribblers vs. Professional Spaghettis! Then on the same day, the first round 1 game, Reefers vs. CheeseTeam, starts at 8:00 PM EST! You don't want to miss it!

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IF YOU ARE IN THE TOURNAMENT!

After careful discussion and voting over the past few hours, we have decided to BAN WALDO's patented "teardrop" shot from a certain area on the court. This area includes a 22x22 white box that will be implemented into the center of the court. See the image below, the red box will be that area.

If you shoot one of these "teardrops" on or in that red box, the other team will get the ball and the shot will not count.

The official vote on this was obviously in favor of banning it, with unanimous 13-2 vote.

Votes to ban:

Votes against the ban:

I'm sorry for those who have practiced this shot but it has gotten out of hand. Any questions or concerns, please PM me directly on the forums or steam.

Thanks,

-Ravencroft

thank you based ravencroft

Anyone want to come practice with me around 1:30 Eastern time?

Anyone want to come practice with me around 1:30 Eastern time?
Sure, I'll come.

Sure, I'll come.
Just got home from work, I'll get on now.

The janitors have to defend against monday stripper invasions when games aren't going on:

Invasion of the strippers!

(ya this is what we do when games aren't going on)

Can we see the court with the new lines?