Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71639 times)

this is the gayest bullstuff of the world #1 gay bullstuff

rip

Sorry you have to actually play instead of being brain dead half the game!

Sorry you have to actually play instead of being brain dead half the game!
lel

Maybe you should learn to play skillfully instead of complaining about not being able to shoot the same shot over and over anymore.

Ardenlo7 is now blacklisted from participating in the tournament forever, for refusing to cooperate and for his child behavior. Here are some screenshots of a Steam chat I had with him earlier, he wanted to quit anyways so he got his wish: http://imgur.com/a/DMZek

Redconer you need to get another team mate for your team. You can change your team name and color if you want to.

Reformatting:
Team name is Carbellions
Color is red
I'll choose Raiden21

I'll choose Raiden21
Raiden21 is already on a team, he is with CheeseTeam.

Raiden21 is already on a team, he is with CheeseTeam.
Well then, guess I'll take Tumbleweed

WALDO notified me that you needed an teammate so I thought I would become you-

ok.

Is that your final choice? Jakob is up for grabs if you want him as your team mate instead.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:01:08 AM by WALDO »

Is that your final choice? Jakob is up for grabs if you want him as your team mate instead.
I decided my final choice with a coin
Jakob is my final pick after some thinking

Ardenlo7 is now blacklisted from participating in the tournament forever, for refusing to cooperate and for his child behavior. Here are some screenshots of a Steam chat I had with him earlier, he wanted to quit anyways so he got his wish: http://imgur.com/a/DMZek

Redconer you need to get another team mate for your team. You can change your team name and color if you want to.
holy stuff what a massive loser

Welcome back to the tourney Jakob

Ardenlo is such a cry-drip. oops I mean cry baby.