Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70678 times)

long distance furry relationship

because personal furry relationship is too awkward

long distance furry relationship

because personal furry relationship is too awkward
I can't help the fact that we're ~4.5k miles apart until this summer.

you guys gonna
*whispers*
frick frack
If you honestly think that's the only thing in a relationship then you're quite a sad person.

Now then, If I recall correctly this thread was about Marble Man, not worrying about other people's lives.

If you honestly think that's the only thing in a relationship then you're quite a sad person.

Now then, If I recall correctly this thread was about Marble Man, not worrying about other people's lives.
I understand this is drama and it's a very hostile place, it's Jubel, he's probably kidding.

it seems like all that has been said about marble man in this topic is all there really is to say
he's gone and probably dangerous

I understand this is drama and it's a very hostile place, it's Jubel, he's probably kidding.
I never said he wasn't; He probably is
I'm just honestly tired of people going on about this.
it seems like all that has been said about marble man in this topic is all there really is to say
he's gone and probably dangerous
Then somebody needs to lock this topic.

As Chrono said, yes it was a joke.

I don't remember mentioning it's the only thing in a relationship. Granted some of those types relationships work on reality shows so it's safe to assume they'd work outside TV too.

Because we are?
Haven't you heard of a long distance relationship?
There's long distance and there's never actually having met each other

As Chrono said, yes it was a joke.

I don't remember mentioning it's the only thing in a relationship. Granted some of those types relationships work on reality shows so it's safe to assume they'd work outside TV too.
Yeah, sorry. I'm just quite annoyed about the whole situation and people making a big deal of it for the simple fact that I'm a furry.
There's long distance and there's never actually having met each other
And you're implying that won't ever be fixed.

Yeah, sorry. I'm just quite annoyed about the whole situation and people making a big deal of it for the simple fact that I'm a furry.
Meh, I was just saying it more along the lines of shoddy e-humour.
I'm not really one to judge for furryness because thats really hypocritical lol.

Sorry, mine was a legitimate question.

Lewnaja did used to be a complete imbecile years ago. He was one of the first people I met when I first joined blockland and I thought he was a complete dumbass. I couldn't believe it at first when Badspot said Moonstar was Lewnaja because I have zero issues with Moonstar. I just don't see why you guys are bandwagon attacking him for occurrences that happened years ago. He's a very respectable person now in my opinion. Even though he does have a weeaboo avatar :(

Pretty good synopsis.  LewnaJa is really good in game and I too have somewhat been liking him on the forums.

Moonstar, btw, just don't post in this topic and people will forget about it.  Always, always works at the rate that topics swing around.

is there like a secret love pentagon going on here or something

is there like a secret love pentagon going on here or something
it's shaped more like a really, really long line with disappointment in the middle