Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28375 times)

Okiver ddos'd the forum a couple times because I wouldn't let him buy keys with stolen credit card info and post trojans on the forum.  Should I have not banned him because it would make him angry?  Pack up your victim blaming bullstuff and take it to a 9/11 truther forum.  

It have never appeared to you that if you throw a tantrum at a person that spill soda all over your shirt he might as well beat you down or blow your brains out. This may make him a loving sperglord, because no sane person would react that way, but it's your god dam fault for provoking an unknown person to such extent.

Anti never said that you shouldn't have banned Okiver. He means that instead of putting him on a pedestal with a hat saying "biggest idiot in the world" you could have just banned him with a plausible reason. Something not related to his mental ability.

I'm not justifying the ddos, I don't wish this on you nor did Anti. But you're making you look like a fool if you think the ddos was uncalled for. get your stuff together man

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:07:29 PM by Badspot »

But seriously, if Anti-Block is any indicator, you're forgeted.

yes we all know any sane normal person would blow someones brains out because they made someone angry by spilling soda on their shirt

bravo sir you sure nailed it

It have never appeared to you that if you throw a tantrum at a person that spill soda all over your shirt he might as well beat you down or blow your brains out. This may make him a loving sperglord, because no sane person would react that way, but it's your god dam fault for provoking an unknown person to such extent.

Anti never said that you shouldn't have banned Okiver. He means that instead of putting him on a pedestal with a hat saying "biggest idiot in the world" you could have just banned him with a plausible reason. Something not related to his mental ability.

I'm not justifying the ddos, I don't wish this on you nor did Anti. But you're making you look like a fool if you think the ddos was uncalled for. get your stuff together man
Warning people about constant spread of malware. Totally a bad thing to do. Should've just been banned and let people have their computers compromised.

why does everyone hate badspot all of a sudden

Because he banned Anti-Block for essentially saying he's not level-headed.

by the way he says that hes not trying to justify the ddos but his whole reply was that the ddos was justified because badspot was 'provoking' them by 'getting angry when someone spilled soda on his shirt'. whatever sense that makes

Nobody is hating on badspot but some people just don't kiss his ass. I think of him as just another user. He's funny a lot of times but I disgree with his opinion often.

Sleven's argument looks like it was made with good intentions but he was so upset while typing it, it came out looking like a garbled up pile of nonsensical gibberish.
Anyways, Anti-Block already accepted his ban and made a new account so there is no real need to defend him.

Nobody is hating on badspot but some people just don't kiss his ass. I think of him as just another user. He's funny a lot of times but I disgree with his opinion often.
you guys talking about stuff like he's just another user. he's not. he's an administrator. i think you guys sometimes forget that this is not real life and he has full control over these forums. he can ban anyone he wishes. if you all hate that, blockland is not for you and you should play a game where the players are at the same level, like board games or something.

I think of him as just another user.

Another user who can determine your fate as a forum-goer.

you guys talking about stuff like he's just another user. he's not. he's an administrator. i think you guys sometimes forget that this is not real life and he has full control over these forums. he can ban anyone he wishes. if you all hate that, blockland is not for you and you should play a game where the players are at the same level, like board games or something.
Lol, he's not god. He's a person just like me. I think sometimes you forget what real life is and how he only has control over a forum and game meant for little kids. He's not the only indie developer in the world and you don't have to suckle his ass til you leave a mark. Your understanding of things is way broken.
Another user who can determine your fate as a forum-goer.
Yeah so? If I got perma banned today I'd be a little angry but oh well. My life goes on without these forums and I wouldn't come crawling back like a lot of you.

Badspot is a cool guy in his own respect but yeah I'd rather be perma'd than lie about actually thinking he's some untouchable god I should look up to.

by the way he says that hes not trying to justify the ddos but his whole reply was that the ddos was justified because badspot was 'provoking' them by 'getting angry when someone spilled soda on his shirt'. whatever sense that makes
no he's saying that badspot had it coming, not that it's okay because he provoked them
that it's still bad that he got ddosed but with the way he's acted that it was inevitable

If you've always had dreams about being badspot, think again. I would expect him to have almost zero tolerance for anybody when he's watching over a toddler pen of over 80,000 autists.

Also known as the Blockland Forums