Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34417 times)

Oh! I was confused about the pack because the games were different than the ones I bought, but it turns out, I was looking at the wrong email. I apparently got a bonus pack of 4 extra games that a few users who buy the bundle get, so I got Civ 5 AND Civ 4, and Bioshock Infinite AND Bioshock, and Borderlands, and Borderlands 2, XCOM, and XCOM Complete.

Wow.

can i get bioshock infinite
steam is in profile

can i get bioshock infinite
steam is in profile
^^^ not a good request, look at some of the winning ones

I would like XCOM: Enemy Unknown for the entertainment it provides my friends. Stories of how characters named after them narrowly survived a busted mission, watching as friends fell, spreading the story through a simple "So in Nappy's XCOM game I went launched a rocket and accidentally killed you." Friends on the edge of their chairs, constant "Did I really?" "No way!" as I tell the tale of how they risked their lives charging into a building as rockets from team members pelted the side of the building just so they could save that last civilian to win the mission. The game is hard, very hard, and I need more difficult games. Games that actually make me think, and let me push some of my best friends into battle armed with nothing but a plasma pistol and some toothpaste.

^^^ not a good request, look at some of the winning ones
please
i really like the idea of the big sky balloon city, i have also never played a bioshock game and i would like to try one

I want to get civ 5 but I'm told its only good with bnw I don't exactly want to spend 60 dollars as I'm unemployed currently. game looks pretty interesting, I don't know if anyone else wants it as I haven't looked through too much of the topic but I would really appreciate somethinnhg different to COH and tf2.

i would like bioshock infinite. im a poor homeless child who was left in india to die right after birth. i was forced to suck rooster behind a dumpster for 2 bucks a pop and i had to resort to making straw hats out of my hair
my legs were amputated via putin's golf cart and one of my arms was blown off by a t-34 tank
a simple game might relieve me of this stress
please give me bioshock infinite

i would like bioshock infinite. im a poor homeless child who was left in india to die right after birth. i was forced to suck rooster behind a dumpster for 2 bucks a pop and i had to resort to making straw hats out of my hair
my legs were amputated via putin's golf cart and one of my arms was blown off by a t-34 tank
a simple game might relieve me of this stress
please give me bioshock infinite
give him this game

Can winners enter again?

I would like Civ V. I have very few games in my library and have recently been very bored. I enjoy strategy games very much and my friends also play Civ V. The only Civ game I have played before is Civilization 2, but I imagine the game has changed a lot since then. Still, I played that game for many an hour and would really love to play the latest game in the series.  Also, I am kind of concise with words, but don't take that as me not caring.

Thanks for consideration.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:24:52 AM by Doomonkey »

Can winners enter again?
Yes, if new games have been added, but I probably wont pick them.

Fez. Why? Here's why.You should give me fez because I'm lonely.  That little white pixelated man can make my day. Literally.
I'm lonely because I left my wife because she got me fired from my job. She was pregnant and she called me, crying and screaming, and I pleaded to my boss to leave, and when I got home, she was crying about a furniture commerical picking on uglier sofas.
www.steamcommunity.com/id/XDCubi
made it even better

Yes, if new games have been added, but I probably wont pick them.
!
I'd really like to try out Civ IV if no one else gets it. There's a couple of mods for it I wanna try that I wouldn't be able to run/aren't on Civ V.

Could I have Bioshock Infinite? It has support for intel graphics unlike some other popular/modern games. I can't afford a gaming computer, and a laptop with intel integrated graphics is all i got. I can't even play some of the games I own because of my laptop's limitations. So I'd really appreciate it if you gave it to me.

I would like Civ V. I have very few games in my library and have recently been very bored. I enjoy strategy games very much and my friends also play Civ V. Also, I am kind of concise with words, but don't take that as I don't care.

Thanks for consideration.

Doom probably deserves it more than me, disregard my post.