Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END

Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34389 times)

If available still I'd like paranormal

-nevermind it was taken by your irl friend-
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:16:28 AM by Mariofan1701 »

I would like Civilization V or Civ IV complete edition please
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:18:32 AM by clone534 »

Go read OP.
I did and Civ 5 is still available according to it.

okay wow how did this thread get so big

I did and Civ 5 is still available according to it.
oh god

According to the OP, you still have "Guacamelee! Gold Edition".

Can I have it? I have a friend who wants Guacamelee, and talks about it a lot. And since he has given me a lot of things over the years, I think I should give him something that he would like.

and that thing is guacamelee.
and you have guacamelee.
and i would like to have that guacamelee.
and so does my friend.

can i have civ 4 complete or borderlands to play with my friends

Bumping this. I'm gonna be adding a lot of games soon, so be sure to check back.
If you want me to add in certain bundles, please post them below. I try to buy in bulk, so don't post individual games, and try to find high quality ones.

Also, I've made a video about how to get the Portal Gun in The Stanley Parable. There was a popular video of it so I spent awhile trying to figure out how to recreate it myself. The original poster was being completely useless to everyone who was curious, so I decided to make a tutorial. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out.

I'm gonna do an attention stunt here. Like the video and leave a nice comment, saying what game you'd like and who you are. On April 6th, I will pick 2 comments (using a randomizer) and give whatever game those users requested to them. It can be anything on the list.
http://youtu.be/HPI0KQDH89g

Thanks!

Bumping this. I'm gonna be adding a lot of games soon, so be sure to check back.
If you want me to add in certain bundles, please post them below. I try to buy in bulk, so don't post individual games, and try to find high quality ones.

Also, I've made a video about how to get the Portal Gun in The Stanley Parable. There was a popular video of it so I spent awhile trying to figure out how to recreate it myself. The original poster was being completely useless to everyone who was curious, so I decided to make a tutorial. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out.

I'm gonna do an attention stunt here. Like the video and leave a nice comment, saying what game you'd like and who you are. On April 6th, I will pick 2 comments (using a randomizer) and give whatever game those users requested to them. It can be anything on the list.
http://youtu.be/HPI0KQDH89g

Thanks!
Can you re enter if you've won?

I would like interstellar marines please. I don't have any fps games (other than TF2 which is free so it doesn't count), so I would love to get this game. As I've mentioned before, due to parental "issues," I can't really buy stuff on steam, so giveaways are really my only option for getting any paid game on steam.

Thanks!

Time gentlemen please, uh, please?
Ive really wanted that game for a while now

Here:I thought I told you:
 Just lay your weapons down and walk away
 This place is like the stepping grounds of the C I A
 Or should I say
 The french version of that organ-i-zay-tion
 See spies play?
 And you die today, son
 Your absurd tirade is made hurtfully worded
 'Cause my blade 'bove your third vertabrae's been inserted
 Blood spurted
 It squirted
 Their team got alerted
 Did that scout just see me? "That soldier's a spy!"
 Yup, he sure did
 Think you're Hercules? I snuck by your medic
 450 HP? You die with a left click
 The larger they be, er, are
 The harder they fall
 I've got the ogy-technol to turn y'all into ragdolls
 Got no entourage? Then I'll keep on wreckin' stuff
 Sap-otage and engie's nest and net, like, ten stabs consecutive
 "Executive" describes how I dress (disguises exempt)
 Wearin' tie, spy surprises defense
 And if you wisen up, man? I'm excisin' ta tête
 Hollow it out to wear 'n' reprise my rise as a threat
 Follow you out
 Stab quick, flick a cigarette
 Cloak, change clothes, chase close, and dispose of your friends.
This is Mah 2nd Entry! I want:One Finger Death Puntch plz
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:03:52 PM by Superbro11 »

If I get Civ IV I'll rightfully declare you swaglord of all mankind.