Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35359 times)

i want interstellar marines because i don't have a good FPS to play ;c
(also i love you)

i want interstellar marines because i don't have a good FPS to play ;c
(also i love you)
Congratulations! Check your PMs!

wait I think I sent you an already activated key
you'll get a second pm hold on
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:19:58 AM by McZealot »

roll a chance for Civ IV complete here

I would absolutely love to have Borderlands, I've heard lots of good things about the game and I'm dying to see what all the hype is about. I adore FPS's and games with a huge world and atmosphere, and I've been looking for more of those lately, Borderlands to seems to fit those standards.

I won BeatBuddy but I don't remember if Borderlands was in there when I won, so perhaps this entry is valid?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:27:40 AM by Ghille »

I would really love Pixeljunk Shooter still, these games I have right now are all stuff like Limbo, just starts you off like "Go on, you know how to play!" and Thomas was Alone. It is really annoying to be playing the same games with no new stuff, so I would really love Pixeljunk Shooter.

I would absolutely love to have Borderlands, I've heard lots of good things about the game and I'm dying to see what all the hype is about. I adore FPS's and games with a huge world and atmosphere, and I've been looking for more of those lately, Borderlands to seems to fit those standards.

I won BeatBuddy but I don't remember if Borderlands was in there when I won, so perhaps this entry is valid?
I would really love Pixeljunk Shooter still, these games I have right now are all stuff like Limbo, just starts you off like "Go on, you know how to play!" and Thomas was Alone. It is really annoying to be playing the same games with no new stuff, so I would really love Pixeljunk Shooter.
Congratulations! Check your PMs!

Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That please
ive really been wanting that

I would like Civilization 5, since I feel that Blockland (my only game other than abandoned Sims 3 that is on my PC), gets a little old if I play it all the time.

I love these types of games, and I feel that playing it would help me achieve a good standing on government types and that jazz!

Actually, I am disputing over Civilization 5 or Complete Civilization 4; I have no clue what any graphics would do with my system :C
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:40:19 PM by Swat 3 »

Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That please
ive really been wanting that
ZEALOT PLS

The first 3 people to post in this thread requesting any game from the list can have it! Post quickly!
(after this post)

ANY GAME
uhh if that doesnt count then i guess paranormal's ok
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 05:07:28 PM by F3d323 »

Ill take Civ Iv

Oops to late nvm