Furdle, being a friend again.

Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8750 times)

Some people just don't log out. They prefer to stay logged in. It takes 15 minutes from the person's last action before it says they're offline.
This

I remember a few months ago when I discovered Furdle's massive ego. Then I realized he wouldn't stop just because people on the internet were upset at him, and I stopped caring after a week or so. And I seriously think everyone should do the same because you're just wasting your time lol.
And also this

the only reason he really irritates me is because he's so loving thick and dense that he doesn't let any idea he dislikes enter his head. like seriously the way he treats the forums is basically like if he was someone's boss and fired a person just because he didn't like them, not because they actually warranted to be fired

And also this
Yes, this is a clear indication that we should just ignore Furdle.

No, it's a clear indication you should shut the forget up

Ladies and gentlemen;
The Lego forum, in all of it's glory
See the predation and food chain as people duke it out for more than 5 pages, trying to prove a point to someone over the internet
fascinating

This drama should've died a long time ago lol

Ladies and gentlemen;
The Lego forum, in all of it's glory
See the predation and food chain as people duke it out for more than 5 pages, trying to prove a point to someone over the internet
fascinating

This drama should've died a long time ago lol
Some idiot bumped it.

He's just getting what he wants when we make a fuss over him

[ I have literally explained this a million times, the smart ones in the community agree this is a fair system, while the less intelligent beings complain that its unfair.
Let me start by saying, this is my server. I am hosting it on my computer, using my internet, with my project. I think that much reserves me the right to ban who I like.
I leave the server open so friends can join (as some friends I don't have on steam, they will have no way to ask me the password, especially if they don't have a forums account)
My server is in a WIP stage, I am trying to get the most out of myself and my friends who are helping, so I do what I call "Ban Zone"
If you're not familiar with this, which you probably aren't, let me explain how it works.
Counter productivity activity does more damage than you think. If someone is being a hassle to myself or my builders, they will become distracted and lose interest or concentration in the current project.
This has a snowballing effect, so to eliminate this issue, I use "Ban Zone".
This means, I will ban anyone coming to my server who I think may disrupt our concentration.
Bans are usually permitted to people who have a bad reputation, or people who prove to be a waste of space, for example if somebody joined and typed "HEY GUYS I JUST GOT A NEW RAINBOW PONY TOY!!11!!! :3 *tips fedora*" then obviously no contribution to the server will be positive and it will land you a perma.
All permanent bans ARE lifted once the project goes into an open beta or opens entirely. Even if you're the biggest troll on forums or you have banned me from your server for a pathetic reason, you will not be banned on sight once the project is open.

Hopefully this clears the confusion with me and my admins handing out bans.
If you still have an issue with how I run my servers then I guess you should probably just not ever enter one.]

holy long post no snip, batman!

also what the forget thats a gif but its named "because..png"?????

holy long post no snip, batman!

also what the forget thats a gif but its named "because..png"?????

apng file

apng file
wh…

i didn't even know that file existed

the more you know

wh…

i didn't even know that file existed

the more you know
.png files are used all over the world wide web.

Reading through this post (only page 6 don't ask) it's rather clear to me that Furdle has won. Completely. Overwhelmingly. I don't see how anyone can continue this and not see how moronic it portrays them to be.