Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]

Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 25689 times)

After years of traveling to the west, we finally hit the atlantic. We decide to settle down here and create another city.
Are we gonna go over this again?...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:55:49 PM by SWAT One »

bb pls

Northern advances stop, and messengers are sent to the tribes and kingdoms of north declaring that no conflict is necessary so long as they become a part of the grand lands of Stormemark.

what they gonn do?

Avalonia begins to interrogate prisoners/get information from absorbed peoples regarding siege warfare and how to do it relatively quickly.

Work continues on the absorption of peoples in Avalonia's sphere of influence, notably by the construction of roads to facilitate easier travel and therefore more trade and other interaction with Avalonians that doesn't consist of warring against them.

The city that rebelled is revisited, this time with some knowledge about siege warfare, and is razed after an intense battle and the breaching of the city's gates.

A small village is settled on the island. The people at the island name the village Svechlonia

The troop transports are finished, as troop movement is detected throughout the country.

The invasion force sets off west, after having accumulated enough Reavers and Captains. As they reach near the british isles, they run into stormland fishermen and naval patrols(?) which they proceed to attack as they continue along to the western coastline, a few galleys along with some longboats break off and begin to pillage and raze settlements and villages along the coast, heading up any streams they can find that is able to support the width and length of their longboats.

Also just noticed this:
King Ivek's
Note, Ivek is the actual title, like "King" or "Czar" would be a title.

Also, what's the deal with Iceland.  How are claims sorted out?

The invasion force sets off west, after having accumulated enough Reavers and Captains. As they reach near the british isles, they run into stormland fishermen and naval patrols(?) which they proceed to attack as they continue along to the western coastline, a few galleys along with some longboats break off and begin to pillage and raze settlements and villages along the coast, heading up any streams they can find that is able to support the width and length of their longboats.
See my PM?

Because it's Easter tomorrow, and I will be with family, I will do the UOWA today.

After spending some time in Zenovia, a Kharidian man who speaks both languages expresses his wishes to become the ambassador to Zenovia.
Zanovia accepts.

I gave it a lot of time, and we would have been going through Savannas.

I gave it a lot of time, and we would have been going through Savannas.
Ideally, yes, they would make it, but...

Wild animals, savage natives, weather, supplies, diseases...  All things to consider, it seems very unlikely that they'd make it, but I'll allow it to a small level, no mass migrations, just exploration parties.

The Unofficial Official World Almanac
Volume III

Notes
(ISD) = Insufficiant Data
(NNR) = None, Nonexistant, Not Recognized
(INF) = Informal

Military

Greatest Overall Military

Erinaum
Avalonia
Kharidia
Stormemark
Atsina
Zanovia
Ralekstein
Stormlands

Greatest Land Military

Erinaum
Avalonia
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormemark
Zanovia
Stormlands
Ralekstein

Greatest Naval Military

Stormemark
Stormlands
Kharidia
Ralekstein
Zanovia
Erinaum (INF)
Ralkestein (ISD)
Atsina (ISD)
Avalonia (NNR)

Greatest Military Tactics

Erinaum
Avalonia
Stormemark
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormlands
Ralekstein
Zanovia

Economy

Best Overall Economy

Erinaum
Stormemark
Avalonia
Zanovia
Kharidia
Stormlands (ISD)
Ralekstein (ISD)
Atsina (ISD)

Best Trade Routes

Erinaum
Stormemark
Kharidia
Avalonia
Zanovia
Stormlands
Ralekstein (ISD)
Atsina (ISD)

Culture

Most Appealing Culture

Kharidia
Stormemark
Zanovia
Erinaum
Atsina
Avalonia
Ralekstein
Stormlands

Most Pious

Atsina
Erinaum
Stormlands
Stormemark
Kharidia
Zanovia
Avalonia
Ralkestein (NNR)

Best Human Treatment

Stormemark
Erinaum
Zanovia
Atsina
Avalonia
Kharidia
Stormlands
Ralkestein (ISD)

Best Diplomacy

Erinaum
Avalonia
Stormemark
Kharidia
Zanovia
Stormlands
Atsina (ISD)
Ralkestein (ISD)

If I missed anything or any details, let me know.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:47:34 PM by SWAT One »

Swat, I settled Iceland

Swat, I settled Iceland
So did Stormemark.

You need to decide amongst eachother what settlements you placed.

So did Stormemark.

You need to decide amongst eachother what settlements you placed.
he's attacking stormlands so i'd assume that means storemark is attacking iceland as well

Not necessarily.  Stormemark got there first.  Perhaps the settlers knew of Stormemark intentions, but perhaps they didn't.

In any case, Icelandic Stormlands could expect aggression.

Erinaum begins to look to its Northwestern Frontier, and offers the heavily-Erinamese-influenced zone to become vassal states.  The inner regions agree happily, but the outer regions will agree only if the regions receive better access to Erinaum's trade network.  To this, Erinaum agrees, and construction begins on a large trade network, that if Avalonian agrees, Avalonian can also be connected to it, so long as they build the roads in their territory and in the wilderness in between.

The northern territories are annexed.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:52:29 PM by SWAT One »