I think i just caught my dad masturbating

Author Topic: I think i just caught my dad masturbating  (Read 6984 times)

Srsly.? Are you trying to justify research? research is wrong. Its especially wrong if you are married. Would you want your spouse lusting after another person? How would that make you feel? Angry, jealous maybe, as if you weren't good enough loveually to please your spouse.
Sir, are you a teen against research?

Sir, are you a teen against research?
im not part of this group. I am a christian who is just trying to have a better faith in God. research was a problem I struggled with.

theres nothing wrong with research/procrastination in a marriage it is completely normal

theres nothing wrong with research/procrastination in a marriage it is completely normal
procrastination during marriage I guess can be justified if you dont have love all that often. But research is adultery

ITT: people argue that my divorced father is cheating on his wife

ITT: people argue that my divorced father is cheating on his wife
more like, which hand do you use to masturbate and whether research is wrong

more like, which hand do you use to masturbate and whether research is wrong
left and no

Srsly.? Are you trying to justify research? research is wrong. Its especially wrong if you are married. Would you want your spouse lusting after another person? How would that make you feel? Angry, jealous maybe, as if you weren't good enough loveually to please your spouse.

Woah there big guy, calm down. I just wanted to see why you thought so, I never said I was trying to "justify research." I wanted to hear your opinion, is all.

Woah there big guy, calm down. I just wanted to see why you thought so, I never said I was trying to "justify research." I wanted to hear your opinion, is all.
oh sorry. Sometimes messages on the internet are misinterpreted.  I thought you were being aggressive.

not everyones wife is a phat ass white girl as they say in research so it makes up for it

To be honest, I wouldn't care if the person I married masturbated to research. It's perfectly normal.
But that's just my opinion.

you're not helping me cope with this
you shouldn't have trouble "coping" with anything...?

OP's face when he made this discovery: