I think i just caught my dad masturbating

Author Topic: I think i just caught my dad masturbating  (Read 6979 times)

Some ultrasounds have noticed the baby rubbing their crotch continuously, so it could be possible that you were jerking off before you were even born. It's called Fetal procrastination.

You are moving your richard inside a women. So basically I was born a motherforgeter. #2c00l4sch00l

Watching research when you are married is wrong, maybe "cheating" is the wrong word to use.
in what way

Srsly.? Are you trying to justify research? research is wrong. Its especially wrong if you are married. Would you want your spouse lusting after another person? How would that make you feel? Angry, jealous maybe, as if you weren't good enough loveually to please your spouse.
I don't quite see how it's wrong. I wouldn't mind my spouse watching research (If I ever have one). Then again, I don't really follow the ten commandments that much.  And also, just because you masturbate to research doesn't mean you want to forget that girl on the screen. Well, maybe, but i'm fairly sure you'd still love your wife even then and would continue to stay with her. It's not like you go "whelp im done with this bitch lol time to forget some other girl"

hote
I found researchhub, brazzers and researchoargentino in my dad's history.

Srsly.? Are you trying to justify research? research is wrong. Its especially wrong if you are married. Would you want your spouse lusting after another person? How would that make you feel? Angry, jealous maybe, as if you weren't good enough loveually to please your spouse.
It's not lusting after another person, it's just spending free time :P
if you have a problem with it just have love with them, problem solved. In fact, some couples watch research before having love to get "ready."

really if you're so insecure about your marriage that you can't be comfortable with your mate masturbating to suggestive material, you probably shouldn't be married

relationships should be about love, not love

wtf i wouldn't want my spouse masturbating to research

that's exactly like cheating on someone. You're getting off to someone else.

All you guys trying to justify research are gonna have really bad marriage/relationships.

relationships should be about love, not love
yeah except love is an ultimate form of love?

Why did you have to tell us about this in the first place?

Hands are people too.

He is a lefty, just like me.
what the forget
I don't think you grasp the fact that everyone masturbates.

Some ultrasounds have noticed the baby rubbing their crotch continuously, so it could be possible that you were jerking off before you were even born. It's called Fetal procrastination.

I'm a leftie too.

so op said procrastination is something everyone does, but his dad appearantly crossed the line

so op said procrastination is something everyone does, but his dad appearantly crossed the line
yeah
our dads taught us not to be ashamed of our richards

yeah
our dads taught us not to be ashamed of our richards
oh i see that
daddy gave you good advice

I'm a leftie too.

you said you never fap

hote
I found researchhub, brazzers and researchoargentino in my dad's history.

researchoargentino
lol