Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 18485 times)

Anyone who enjoys grand strategy games as much as me and TwenteFreak do and has the freetime to play with us and is interested in a copy of Crusader Kings II PM me. You must not be a moron and I dont want anyone who hasnt played a gsg before, because Im not taking the risk that you dont like it and I couldnt have given it to someone who wouldve enjoyed it more.

Note that Ive already asked someone and if they respond positively they get the game, this is just a backup list.

if its anything like empire earth then its a yes

if its anything like empire earth then its a yes
Empire Earth is a real-time strategy not a grand strategy. EE is more comparable to AoE whereas CKII is more comparable to other Paradox Development Studio games such as Europa Universalis, Victoria, and Hearts of Iron.

play more fire emblem nerd

alright guys idk bout you but im gonna go back to playing gta IV

red team tokens are 10 dollars
forget this

i'm just gonna save my summer cards for when they're worth a lot on the market.

then again the last set of summer cards are still at like 10 cents sooo

red team tokens are 10 dollars
forget this
Only the really awesome people or Redditers can be on Red Team!

Glory to Redstotzka!

sell them now. they won't be worth beans post-sale.

glory to red

also I made a better flowchart

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:54:47 AM by Tudoreleu »

Niiicceee, Watch Dogs is 20% off. Officially a mediocre title.

Still got it cheaper at Green Man Gaming before launch.

bought borderlands

I think they actually expire and are removed from your inventory after the sale.
THey do have an expiration date and that's what the descriptions in the sale led me to believe.

forget team reddit, they can go choke on their hipster coffee and fedoras.

Anyone who enjoys grand strategy games as much as me and TwenteFreak do and has the freetime to play with us and is interested in a copy of Crusader Kings II PM me. You must not be a moron and I dont want anyone who hasnt played a gsg before, because Im not taking the risk that you dont like it and I couldnt have given it to someone who wouldve enjoyed it more.

Note that Ive already asked someone and if they respond positively they get the game, this is just a backup list.
I already own the base game of CKII, but I haven't played much of it because I am more use to Europa and Hearts of Iron 3.

it was my birthday recently and my friends got me 80 bux steam credit. $$$$$$$$ it's been a week and now I'm down to 2 bux. bought more then ten games though.
Killer Is Dead
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
State of Decay
LA Noir
The Fall
Droid Assault
Titan Attacks
Ultratron
Sleepy dog
The wolf among us
Betrayer

anyone want a $2 game?