T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431630 times)

what just happened
iirc her first kiss was done for a performance. Idk if it was she didnt like him or if it was because it was a forced first

sadvaporwavebabe shut down i am deleting my tumblr

only the first comment was brilliant imo.

yeah i don't...... why did that have to be about feminism

The comments would probably be all different if the woman was holding the arrow.

The comments would probably be all different if the woman was holding the arrow.
it'd probably just be one comment that'd have to do with the woman letting go

you literally can't ever please everyone

people on the internet need things to complain about and will go to great lengths to find it

for sjws, it's so they can seem like a nicer person while in reality they're not doing anything to fix any problems at all
for anti-sjws, it's basically the same thing

with that being said, i am guilty myself of arguing with sjws on tumblr so that's pretty stupid of me  :panda:
nothing wrong with arguing as a hobby so long as you don't bother civilians

[img width=447]https://31.media.tumblr.com/dd58f62048f160daab116b82de7cf203/tumblr_mxkabvs2Yl1rzzi2co1_500.gif[/img ]
[img]http://puu.sh/aKHS5/c47a4f90c6.png[/img ]
only the first comment was brilliant imo.
what happens if one of their hands slips? :panda:

nothing wrong with arguing as a hobby so long as you don't bother civilians

it's p pointless
neither side ever going to give in, so...

Am I in the minority when I think the gameplay of a game is more important than the story? I mean if the gameplay is bad I don't want to play it at all, but if the story is bad and the gameplay is still fun I can play it. A lot of games with no story at all are still really fun. But this recent trends of videogames that are just a movie is getting pretty annoying.

Like The Walking Dead game, I played the first one and started to get really bored towards the end of it. I really enjoyed the story but the gameplay had no effect on what happened in the long run. The same people always died, the story still went the same way no matter what decision you made. Maybe the way things played out changed but in the end it still happened. I bought the second Walking Dead game and after the first episode I can't bring myself to play it. I just watch play throughs on youtube because the gameplay is so boring.

Am I in the minority when I think the gameplay of a game is more important than the story? I mean if the gameplay is bad I don't want to play it at all, but if the story is bad and the gameplay is still fun I can play it. A lot of games with no story at all are still really fun. But this recent trends of videogames that are just a movie is getting pretty annoying.

You're not. Gameplay is the most important thing. The story is side stuff imo. Gameplay is good but story is cheesy as hell? Don't really care, it's still fun to play. Gameplay is bad but story is great? Like you said, I'll just watch some playthrough videos.

hi i wasnt really here yesterday how are you guys doing