Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions Thread  (Read 31353 times)

Children under the age of 13 should not be allowed to own a cell phone

I genuinely don't see why they should be deprived of a cell phone. What's wrong with a 12 year old having a cellphone? Say they're at a friends house and they want to tell their mom to come pick them up in an hour. They have to go find that person's parent, which might not even be in the general area, and tell them to call their mother, whos number they may not have, and which probably isn't memorized by the kid, just to get in contact with their mom.

Same with planning to hang out. It's hard to make plans at school, especially when you're a kid because your schedule is mostly unknown to you. It'd be easier to be able to contact people at any time, and since Facebook has a 13+ policy, they're forgeted.

The Walking Dead and Breaking bad are both genuinely boring, and the argument "It gets better, just keep watching" is bullstuff.
hey now i recently started breaking bad and stuffs top notch bro

The movie "Gravity" is like the Knicks: stuffty, and crammed full of money.

Pokemon really isn't that great as a game, it's just a monotonous grind
if you're gonna enjoy pokemon you gotta enjoy something about it
like, for me, when it comes to games, I'm really into completion. like, as long as I have something to get up to 100%, I can keep playing for a moderately long time, even if otherwise it would be sorta boring
there are exceptions to that. like Saints Row 3. that game is terrible
but with pokemon, because of the completionist stuff, my thing is filling the pokedex
some people are just really competitive, and they like competitive battles in pokemon

not everyone can find something to like about it. like, I hate the combat, I wish I could just skip it all
but oh well

Mine aren't exactly unpopular

Super Metroid is perfect

Furries and bronies are sub-human and disgusting

Mario games are kinda lame and boring

The A-Wing is better than an X-Wing

Steampunk is just for dumb cunt hipsters

Pokemon really isn't that great as a game, it's just a monotonous grind

99.999% of anime is trash (Cowboy Bebop/Miyazaki films are excelent)

Children under the age of 13 should not be allowed to own a cell phone
im guessing your parents didnt let you have a cell phone at the age 13.

like, for me, when it comes to games, I'm really into completion. like, as long as I have something to get up to 100%, I can keep playing for a moderately long time, even if otherwise it would be sorta boring
there are exceptions to that. like Saints Row 3. that game is terrible
but with pokemon, because of the completionist stuff, my thing is filling the pokedex
some people are just really competitive, and they like competitive battles in pokemon

not everyone can find something to like about it. like, I hate the combat, I wish I could just skip it all
but oh well
holy stuff, have you played any metroid games yet

look into Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Prime 1 & 2

they're all loving brilliant, ESPECIALLY the Primes

hahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you must not like RPGs do you
because pokemon is like the least-grindy i've played

Gaah turn based RPGs or JRPGs are soo sloooow.
I just want to continue, but some stuff monsters keep on showing up, and you have to sit through the annoying battle end jingle and see which person gets the most XP.

do you mean smart phones

Yes, little stuffs don't need to be glued to their Scrotum Crush Saga or Twatter. A cell phone is for calling people or texting people. Learn some patience.

I got X for free with my 3DS, and the XP share made is much more bearable than the previous games. It was fun making progress rather than slowly grinding one pokemans at a time.

im guessing your parents didnt let you have a cell phone at the age 13.

I got my phone at that age, and I learned not to be glued to it.

Anime is THE most melodramatic cartoon/show to ever exist and theres very little anime that isn't a screaming match for 20 episodes.

For example, attack on titan. Every time someone morale lowers down a bit from humanity being eaten by core-loving giant people they get yelled at about "i'll stil b fighting bcuz honr and sacrifice n crape"
And then when something good happens 5 minutes later everyone starts screaming at the sky

The only anime I can think of that doesn't do this is fullmetal alchemist.

Battlefield 3 sucks.

Most BL servers have overused concepts

I hate anime

Regular Mountain Dew tastes like stuff
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:59:39 AM by Dragonslayer182 »

Anime is THE most melodramatic cartoon/show to ever exist and theres very little anime that isn't a screaming match for 20 episodes.
what about cutesy slice of life animes
those dont seem to have much screaming

slice of life
comedy
bomberman

Well that's stereotypical shonen (did I get this right) anime for you

For example, attack on titan. Every time someone morale lowers down a bit from humanity being eaten by core-loving giant people they get yelled at about "i'll stil b fighting bcuz honr and sacrifice n crape"
And then when something good happens 5 minutes later everyone starts screaming at the sky

The only anime I can think of that doesn't do this is fullmetal alchemist.
nichijou
date a live
angel beats
ghost in the shell
K on
Every highschool anime ever
Iirc hotd
cowboy bebop iirc
Klk didnt have much yelling imo.

and these are just the animes ive seen. Which isnt that much cos I dont watch that much anime.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:10:34 AM by GhostStar »