Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16248 times)

True but you gotta account for other people too.
Actually this is true, sorry about that

LOL
steve banned me from the chatroom because i had a valid arguement
dunno why i even installed this thing

you do realize that you are naturally a disliked user on this forum right

LOL
steve banned me from the chatroom because i had a valid arguement
dunno why i even installed this thing

You started picking fights the moment you joined
No one in the chat room wants that

I am sick of people who rage because they don't like anime. I lost a friend because of not liking Anime.

I am sick of people who rage because they don't like anime. I lost a friend because of not liking Anime.
nice bump there

Why in god's name...
Just
I don't even...
Just
WHY.

incredible

let me guess
it was neko bitch or whatever her name was

let me guess
it was neko bitch or whatever her name was
Holy crap, I thought that situation was in the past.

comedy gold

your a great person
/sarcasm

Holy crap, I thought that situation was in the past.
i'm the type of person who can remember things that aren't important at all but run to school on saturday once, while thinking that i was late

lol steve's chat doesn't even exist anymore

rofl