Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16020 times)

I am sick of people who rage because they don't like anime. I lost a friend because of not liking Anime.
said friend is a bitch not worth having then

I am sick of people who rage because they don't like anime. I lost a friend because of not liking Anime.

do you know what date you posted this?
DO YOU KNOW
LOOK AT THE loving DATES BEFORE YOU POST MAN

get off the forums
now

gg

hey guys I quoted him too am I cool yet

hey guys I quoted him too am I cool yet
hey guys I just pointed out a small trend in the topic, do I look smarter than everyone else by making a sarcastic comment about it yet?

hey guys I just pointed out a small trend in the topic, do I look smarter than everyone else by making a sarcastic comment about it yet?
yes

Holy crap, I thought that situation was in the past.
Yeah, so was this topic.

bumping a drama that's this dead was too much of a pleasure for you to resist, wasn't it

bumping a drama that's this dead was too much of a pleasure for you to resist, wasn't it

too much
too much

Steve's chat
Steve's chat? Is that the Blockland Chatroom script?