Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5248 times)

icing from the tube
Raw Chicken, cause I like livin on the edge xD

(things like these do not affect my health, my immune system is trained to withstand even the most contagious diseases)
ill give you a nice fresh glass of smallpox and see how you go from there

Raw Chicken, cause I like livin on the edge xD

(things like these do not affect my health, my immune system is trained to withstand even the most contagious diseases)
How the hell could you eat raw chicken and not get sick?
I've always heard to never eat raw poultry.

How the hell could you eat raw chicken and not get sick?
I've always heard to never eat raw poultry.

I ate the chicken a few weeks ago, no salmonella and no other diseases, even though I'll never do it again.
(It happend accidentally)

I ate the chicken a few weeks ago, no salmonella and no other diseases, even though I'll never do it again.
(It happend accidentally)
pls explain how you accidentally ate raw chicken

pls explain how you accidentally ate raw chicken

I was at this bbq with peeps from my school and there was this one guy who gave me a piece of chicken that looked ready to eat from the outside, but was still raw from the inside.

I was at this bbq with peeps from my school and there was this one guy who gave me a piece of chicken that looked ready to eat from the outside, but was still raw from the inside.
but you still swallowed it

ay at least you didn't eat it straight from the package

3 beefy crunchy burritos from Taco Bell...

At the same time.

A massive warm chocolate cookie topped with three scoops of vanilla ice cream and marshmallow

There was a point in my life where I was homeless. I was sleeping in my vomit, feces and piss in a trash bin behind a strip club that also was home to many creepy crawlers such as rats, flies and maggots. All I had to eat was the day-old food being thrown out by the restaurant across the street and I was drinking water from the bathroom sink at a McDonald's nearby.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:02:12 AM by Kadon »

When I was a kid me and my sister would, when our parents weren't around to stop us, mix butter with sugar and eat it.

I find butter disgusting nowadays

ive been drinking 12 packs of diet coke daily for the past 3 yrs. but im trying to stop :)

unhealthiest thing i done: fingering my ass
unhealthiest thing i ate:$30 worth of mcdonalds (one day)

When I was a kid me and my sister would, when our parents weren't around to stop us, mix butter with sugar and eat it.
this should be illegal

this should be illegal

I can't eat sandwiches with butter on them any more, I find non-melted butter absolutely disgusting in every possible way.