Author Topic: The Freeware Game Thread  (Read 60180 times)

pink=entrepreneur  lol but seriously its a good game, and backround doesn't really matter, he's going to make more levels, not to mention the pink is only half of that level, you get outside and its a freakin wasteland!

Thanks for posting images I was to lazy to get.

No prob. Maybe I'll bump into ya sometime. :D

pink=entrepreneur  lol but seriously its a good game, and backround doesn't really matter, he's going to make more levels, not to mention the pink is only half of that level, you get outside and its a freakin wasteland!

The BG does matter, especially if it's so bad that it makes your eyes bleed. I don't want to have to see that image ever again.

there!!! haha!!!!

New Lands:
This game was made by one of my friends, (Hiro on forums) and it is absolutely AWESOME! He made it using game maker pro. This is a 2-D platform ONLINE shooter game and though is  not FULLY out yet within the next 2 days (look at the reply date) he plans to have server listings on it so that we we can start our own server! There is also a one-player Campaign game, but not really very  long right now...just the tutorial. (which is still pretty long) But as of now there is a pistol, a sniper rifle, and there might be another gun....forgot... but there will also be a helicopter! And yes it says killed b y ground, it does that if you are low on health and you fall REALLY far. Yes the character is an octagon, the one in the top left under the map( the blue part) is the character, the one you see on the right is your mouse!

Ummm... link?

so you took the online engine added a health bar and a map
grats

jetz rampage 4
think GTA but with a jetpack, and custom weapons. this is mega fun!
note: it has quite a bit of blood and a few posters in the 2ed city that arn't really suitable for younglings.
http://s64games.com/jetzrampage4.php

im addicted to Dream of Mirrors Online now.
DOMO is blocked from uk ip's :(
:panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: D":
WAIT maybe it's just England?!

New Lands:
This game was made by one of my friends, (Hiro on forums) and it is absolutely AWESOME! He made it using game maker pro. This is a 2-D platform ONLINE shooter game and though is  not FULLY out yet within the next 2 days (look at the reply date) he plans to have server listings on it so that we we can start our own server! There is also a one-player Campaign game, but not really very  long right now...just the tutorial. (which is still pretty long) But as of now there is a pistol, a sniper rifle, and there might be another gun....forgot... but there will also be a helicopter! And yes it says killed b y ground, it does that if you are low on health and you fall REALLY far. Yes the character is an octagon, the one in the top left under the map( the blue part) is the character, the one you see on the right is your mouse!

Ummm... link?
my bad... thought I put one here ya go... www.newlandsonline.freeforums.org

Thanks for posting images I was to lazy to get.

No prob. Maybe I'll bump into ya sometime. :D

Do you have steam?

Jetpack Rather old, but still great fun
In this game, you try to collect all the gems while avoiding the monsters, rather addictive, hopefully you've heard of it before. (for those who have trouble running dos games, you may want DOSBox and D-Fend Reloaded (a gui frontend for dosbox))

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (wiki link) Image* Great FPS, Multiplayer only, based off of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, it is completely free. My main focus though, is True Combat: Elite, a free mod for the free game, very much a tactical shooter, and some pretty nice graphics as well. Image*

Jetpack Rather old, but still great fun
In this game, you try to collect all the gems while avoiding the monsters, rather addictive, hopefully you've heard of it before. (for those who have trouble running dos games, you may want DOSBox and D-Fend Reloaded (a gui frontend for dosbox))

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (wiki link) Image* Great FPS, Multiplayer only, based off of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, it is completely free. My main focus though, is True Combat: Elite, a free mod for the free game, very much a tactical shooter, and some pretty nice graphics as well. Image*

Your alive!  :cookieMonster: