Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("

Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10395 times)

I have never gotten banned from Verizon FiOS. Ephialtes is not as stupid as the community is, and that's a good thing. The community has a thirst for "devastating" undesirable players.
I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.
It's great than AdinX was intelligent enough to realize that this community produces garbage drama topics. But of course, the flamers will go back to their old ways and this topic won't make a difference.
Maybe if you could leave Setro alone and give him a chance to reform his old ways, Setro would change. At this point, it's the community which is creating the problem in him. But of course the bashers won't stop bashing.
Edit: Oh, I forgot that you're the Blockland community. You'll bash my above post to dust because I'm a hated user here.
No you didn't because his past kept catching up to him. Who frequently brought up Setro's past? The community, of course.
This is the main reason I've given up on defending my hosting service: forumers like you don't think for themselves but jump onto bandwagons in order to collect reputation. The whole forums are a reputation game. "Of course I know HammerHost had downtime because it was attacked, not because of the ISP, but I'll blame Hammereditor for using a connection with  a proven¹ lack of quality. That way I can gain a reputation point!".

¹ proven by the accurate community, of course.
My theory was correct.
I don't have a problem with that...it's just that the failures of my past are integrated into how the community thinks my present contributions are doing.
I've been tormented for three months by communitists. I will never forget how hard I worked but how little the community valued it.
I'm done with complaining. I just wanted to get my last burst of frustration in the community out today.
First misconception. The community will never believe Pacnet is a separate person. And this one is surely from 2012!Second misconception. Is there no difference between "DoS" and DDoS"?Third misconception. I did the crime because the RTB bashers were making fun of me for 10 pages in a drama topic, which was not related to my hosting service.

Okay, enough is enough. I rest my case. The community will never take me seriously, so it's pointless to argue with you.
Because Ephialtes was smart enough to know that blocking a small HTTP DoS via a firewall is better than contacting an ISP. On the other hand, most of the forumers who bash me can't even differentiate a DoS from a DDoS.

Okay dude we get it, you hate it here, the community is stupid as stuff and you're smarter and more noble than all of us. Can you please leave already?

wowe
his hosting service was p cool but hes acting like a stupid smartass like jes

Yes, I was right: the community was stupid enough to create this drama topic.

Yes, I was right: the community was stupid enough to create this drama topic.

classic

im surprised that you people don't see how rude you are to each other and to new users

but hes acting like a stupid smartass like jes
I'm not trying to make myself look smarter; I'm only trying to point out how the community keeps picking on undesirables.

Oh boy, this is going to get ugly

I'm only trying to point out how the community keeps picking on undesirables.

well no wonder, if people are going to continue acting like richards
setro hasn't learned any lesson, no persistent problem user ever has
seriously there's no excuse here

persistent problem user ever has
Setro may be a long-time persistent problem user, but I only did a problem-user act once, and that was 8 months ago. The rest of my bad reputation is due to the association of Pacnet.
setro hasn't learned any lesson
Yes, Setro has not learned anything, as I recently realized. But the community needs to stop picking on "controversial" users (like Kalphiter and I) who have been problem users once or twice, but have made many contributions to the community. You guys never find any positivity in us. It's only the drama which stands out.

he makes good points it's just that they're presented in a way people don't like

Setro may be a long-time persistent problem user, but I only did a problem-user act once, and that was 8 months ago. The rest of my bad reputation is due to the association of Pacnet.Yes, Setro has not learned anything, as I recently realized. But the community needs to stop picking on "controversial" users (like Kalphiter and I) who have been problem users once or twice, but have made many contributions to the community. You guys never find any positivity in us. It's only the drama which stands out.

Are you seriously trying to say that Kalphiter is only a 1-2 time problem user? Ever since I've joined this community in 2010 I've seen him actively terrorize everything and everyone associated with RTB. Ever since he left the community he's been in the blockland subreddit circlejerk which is filled with notorious forum users who constantly complain about how they got banned. Which is totally justified btw, all they ever did was break the rules constantly.

You say you're not so bad but along with the DoS (or DDoS, I don't remember) attack, you've been acting like such a douche lately, constantly complaining about the community. I can't believe you actually thought you wouldn't get negative responses for doing that.

Oh boy, this is going to get ugly
Got the popcorn ready, this is gonna be good.

But really, it's the forums, everyone bashes on everyone.

Are you seriously trying to say that Kalphiter is only a 1-2 time problem user?
Drama doesn't count; only things like cyber attacks, impersonation, spamming the forums, and causing measurable harm to players count. Kalphiter attacked RTB in order to defend himself. If RTB stopped attacking him, he would stop.

Drama doesn't count; only things like cyber attacks, impersonation, spamming the forums, and causing measurable harm to players count. Kalphiter attacked RTB in order to defend himself. If RTB stopped attacking him, he would stop.
listen hammer

maybe in the beginning people were unfair to you because of you affiliation with pacnet, alright

but

don't talk like you know what kalphiter really did.

I must defend myself by typing words on a screen to save face