Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("

Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10397 times)

I still think Hammereditor is a cool player. He knows far more about modding the game than most of us ever will. He is a very accomplished kid. If I were him, I would be leaving this topic. Anything he says is going to be thrown back at him. There isn't any more explaining he can do.

But this spat will never end. He did make the decision to be hated by a lot of people. He can't reverse that

Drama doesn't count; only things like cyber attacks, impersonation, spamming the forums, and causing measurable harm to players count. Kalphiter attacked RTB in order to defend himself. If RTB stopped attacking him, he would stop.
does everyone think that the blockland forums has turned into Israel, Palestine and Hamas issue? Because It looks like it

OT:
Got the popcorn ready, this is gonna be good.

But really, it's the forums, everyone bashes on everyone.
Do people bash eachother on facepunch? Depends on situation. Most forums from my experience, everyone is nice, Even the bronies don't go and bash everyone. What happened here is it a pub in newcastle all of the sudden?

and hammer please, if you think its a bad place go complain somewhere else

don't talk like you know what kalphiter really did.
yeah i mean wtf ephi was a abusive mod and a big baby but... kalph was pretty bad too. if not, worse.

I still think Hammereditor is a cool player. He knows far more about modding the game than most of us ever will. He is a very accomplished kid. If I were him, I would be leaving this topic. Anything he says is going to be thrown back at him. There isn't any more explaining he can do.

But this spat will never end. He did make the decision to be hated by a lot of people. He can't reverse that
what I think is people should just keep their thoughts in their head because the thought is from the brain and shouldn't be spread

yeah i mean wtf ephi was a abusive mod and a big baby but... kalph was pretty bad too. if not, worse.

Didn't kalphiter make an entire subreddit about how he thinks blockland sucks?

lol hammer. such a loving tryhard

exactly, it's a two way street. you can't just paint it like "ephi was this respectuful, fun loving guy who had to take measures to stop a bridge troll" or "kalphiter was a normal, nice bl'er who was constantly attacked by the hugest buttforgeter ephi" cus they're both wrong. and look. both of em high-tailed it out of here with dramatic exits so maybe they aren't that different after all

Didn't kalphiter make an entire subreddit about how he thinks blockland sucks?
yeah (i think) and he also closed his blockland cloud website, i actually needed the key to blid thing but noooo

What the hell is wrong with you people?

does everyone think that the blockland forums has turned into Israel, Palestine and Hamas issue? Because It looks like it

OT: Do people bash eachother on facepunch? Depends on situation. Most forums from my experience, everyone is nice, Even the bronies don't go and bash everyone. What happened here is it a pub in newcastle all of the sudden?

Should have noted that it's this forums in particular instead of all other forums in general.
Thanks for keeping up the bashing though.

where is ephi when u need him

where is ephi when u need him
Ephialtes got de-admined for a reason.

Ephialtes got de-admined for a reason.
i think there's a sub reddit you'd loooove to see