how involved are you with music

Author Topic: how involved are you with music  (Read 2739 times)

I see that Icelandic. Granted, I can only read one word, but I can read it.
wher 2 learn icelandic

wher 2 learn icelandic
i learned a little, little bit of it from 101languages.net. they have basic courses and stuff.

Used to play the oboe on a daily basis for the school band, and planned to play it in high school. My band teacher dashed those plans because he's a loving ass.

Now I just listen to music for a good portion of the day on Spotify. I'd like to attend a festival some day.

yeah expensive ear buds last longer. they sound the same. ear buds generally break after a few months while a good pair of headphones will last years. i have some cheap sony headphones, like $35 i think, that i've had for years. they are super sturdy.

used to play clarinet religiously and then band teacher was an starfish and i quit.

i learned to play recorder again so i don't forget how to read sheet music and i do some things with FL studio.

i listen to music daily and i started to collect records.

i guess i like music alot.

Well I don't make music but I am very susceptible to mood changes depending on what I am listening too.  Music has a huge impact on my attitude.

I pretty much never listen to music actually. :0

I only listen to music while I'm playing something and thinking "this needs music"

I play the guitar, I mostly listen to METAL.

private voice lessons
church choir
church cantor
school choir
>gonna try out for the advanced school choir
city choir

i listen to music whenever i'm doing something that gives me the opportunity to listen to music, like cutting grass or being in a car

play the Annoying Orangeet
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:23:53 AM by Aoki² »

I once listened to The Black Album from Metallica four times in a row.

As I'm saying this I'm listening to the Serious Sam soundtrack instead.

Also I'm a natural drummer.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:09:23 AM by PopcornLadder »

I can't play any instruments further than a simple song or improv, but I enjoy a lot of music.
I'm not one of those people that always have headphones on but whenever I'm going somewhere alone or on/around my computer I have music playing constantly, so a good many hours every day.

very involved with music
drum and bass is my life

I play piano and I listen to pretty much all kinds of music.

I play guitar (and if you handed me another stringed instrument I could probably figure it out as well).
I'm hoping to go into music as a career and I am in the process of planning out an album at the moment.