Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 312489 times)

Maybe these people should just

get rid of the animatronics?
and risk going out of business?!?

to me this game is both terrifying and a satire on how horrible working conditions are for young people

Oh dear god please no, the 90's cgi animation just makes it even more creepy.

I was walking around in the dark and then I suddenly thought about this and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack while trying to get to the light switch

I was walking around in the dark and then I suddenly thought about this and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack while trying to get to the light switch

i constantly have this feeling ohm

it worsens after every new horror game i see :O (clocktower was the worst though so far)

wait for some starfish to make a tv static gif and then have loving one of the anamatronics pop up mid-gif

That feel when you can never have enough peripheral vision.

Watching vinny play through this game, and...
What the forget is this?
Do you just.. close doors when they come close enough so you don't get forgeted up or what?
How do you even prevent them from moving??

Watching vinny play through this game, and...
What the forget is this?
Do you just.. close doors when they come close enough so you don't get forgeted up or what?
How do you even prevent them from moving??

You close the doors to prevent the animatronics from stuffing you into a Freddy Fazbear's suit full of servos, crossbars, and wires. But the catch is you have a limited amount of power, so you can't just keep the doors closed all night. The only one you can prevent from moving is Foxy, which is in the Pirate Cove, but he has a gimmick where if you check on him too often, he moves anyways.

what if you have to take a stuff?

what if you have to take a stuff?
Implying you haven't already stuff yourself

Honestly, I see where the appeal might be, but just the fact that it relies on jumpscares as a way to tell the player "GAME OVER YOU'RE DEAD" makes the entire thing fall apart for me.
Seriously, was it really necessary to even include jumpscares instead of animatronics like, slowly coming up to you and snapping your neck or something?
Jumpscares are not so much scary as they are irritating as all hell.

what if you have to leave for any reason

what if you have to leave for any reason
go on the dolls