Application Administrator [Released!]

Poll

RTB Server Control should replace to new Review GUI?

Yes, Good idea!
7 (50%)
No, I like classic RTB Server Control
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Application Administrator [Released!]  (Read 15634 times)

maybe someone is too lazy to open up the options menu?
On second thought, it should be both. Then you can tell them to click a brick to apply for admin. Too late to change my vote though.
what if some people not want download with keybind... use event... unless foce them GUI download.
If they haven't downloaded the mod, then they shouldn't be able to apply for admin. As it's too confusing explaining to them how to use all the server commands and what server commands to use.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:34:08 PM by jes00 »

Let's see... they're too lazy to open the options menu, so they plant a brick and event it to open the GUI. Definitely not more work than pushing a key or too.
what are you suggesting? use keybind then I have add script force them, check if they not have it then kick out the server and force them download then come back to the server to use open the keybind. why we want them force them gui download, if they not have it.

what are you suggesting? use keybind then I have add script force them, check if they not have it then kick out the server and force them download then come back to the server to use open the keybind. why we want them force them gui download, if they not have it.
No reason to kick them if they don't have it. Just tell them that they need to download the mod if they want to apply for admin. We want them to download the GUI because it'd be much too complicated applying without it.

No reason to kick them if they don't have it. Just tell them that they need to download the mod if they want to apply for admin. We want them to download the GUI because it'd be much too complicated applying without it.
okay. so... everytime any other player ask to host have explain to them, how about player can click the link something to download, but some player's link are not work.. like mine.. when I join any server. someone post the link in chat. I tried click the link are not work. We need find other way some how when player request for apply? use cmd /applyadmin are good idea? Do you have other idea?

EDIT: I feel event is best. What you think?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:09:53 PM by Furling² »

okay. so... everytime any other player ask to host have explain to them, how about player can click the link something to download, but some player's link are not work.. like mine.. when I join any server. someone post the link in chat. I tried click the link are not work. We need find other way some how when player request for apply? use cmd /applyadmin are good idea? Do you have other idea?
If you can't click the links in the chat, you're doing it wrong or you have a mod that's breaking it or something.
EDIT: I feel event is best. What you think?
It should be both.

It should be both.
I agree with this!!!. If you any question what does GUI?  ask me, I will be happy explain to you.

If you any question what does GUI?  ask me, I will be happy explain to you.
I don't understand this statement.

EDIT: If [GSF]Ghost is working on this, why hasn't he posted here at all?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:22:21 PM by jes00 »

I don't understand this statement.
my apologize, I not explain right... you wonder why I desgin the gui. umm if you have any question about my design gui, you saw the picture at OP. I mean review gui has four button at left side... I forget add them... I am sure you look zip folder inside... and open GUI at BL. when they submit a form, it goes straight to the host's server config folder. manything I have explain to you about this. when host open review gui,

You can see white area box for each player's form.

EDIT: If [GSF]Ghost is working on this, why hasn't he posted here at all?
He chatting with me directly.

[GSF]Ghost said "jes can take over once and edit/change what he wants once [GSF]Ghost done right?"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:30:33 PM by Furling² »

How do you like it? It also tells them which position they were approved for.

How do you like it? It also tells them which position they were approved for.

beautiful!!!

GUIs need less bold, it looks kinda awkward. What if they leave the server after they submit their application, then what happens?

Also, question, don't know much about GUIs but, if you did this event-wise, would they still have to download a client-sided mod?

I'd also like the ability to change the field boxes, etc. Anyways, nice work. Hope this gets finished.

GUIs need less bold, it looks kinda awkward.
I already lowered it from 25 to 20.
What if they leave the server after they submit their application, then what happens?
After someone submits an application it will be put in the holding bin, waiting for the host to review it(the host will probably be notified that there's a new application). Then after the host reviews it, if it's denied or accepted, the person will be notified(if they're not there they'll be notified next time they join the server). If it's accepted, the person will be added to the auto admin(or super admin) list and if they're there then they'll be made an admin(or super admin).
Also, question, don't know much about GUIs but, if you did this event-wise, would they still have to download a client-sided mod?
Yes.
I'd also like the ability to change the field boxes, etc.
You mean add more or what?

You mean add more or what?
He mean edit the forms from mistake. that why I made this GUI

beautiful!!!
On second thought. We should just do away with that GUI. It can be done just as easily with messageBoxOk. The window size will just be a bit bigger.

I think add new feature on gui, re-apply limits and blacklist.