will you buy the new 3ds?

yes
25 (32.5%)
no
28 (36.4%)
maybe
24 (31.2%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: so how do you guys feel about the "new" nintendo 3ds?  (Read 5131 times)

The colored buttons are rad but I already have a 3DS.

They should make the colors different depending on your country.

it still baffles me that teenagers my age play on nintendo consoles
I feel sorry for you

Quoted from my fb

I love the throwback to the famicom control colors, I hope the XL will also have a version with the entire button colored.

I don't like where the brown townog is placed but that's only because it's such a weird looking place to put it, I'm sure once you actually get your hands on it, it will feel pretty natural, that weird placement was probably extremely thought out.

Overall this is easily a guaranteed buy from me.

Lol somebody didn't have a childhood did they

You're not one of those people who think Nintendo only caters to babies are you?

They slightly increased the screen size of the normal 3DS right? It looks like it

They slightly increased the screen size of the normal 3DS right? It looks like it
Yeah, it is slightly bigger.
Overall I like the look of it a lot. I'll have to see what exclusives there'll be, but overall the new layout is 10x better than the last one. The buttons (or at least most of them) are back to where they were on the DS lite, and finally we get another brown townog stick.

Remember guys, this is coming out next year. Don't sell your 3ds yet.

yet you're posting on a forum for an online lego game.

They should make the colors different depending on your country.

Same here.

might trade in my current 3ds xl for the new xl if I can, the pros outweigh the cons imho.
^

Maybe because they're good?

i might buy a japanese import of this if there isn't an american release date by the time the japanese one comes out

frankly the only thing that angers me is that i will HAVE to get the new 3ds to be able to play xenoblade on a portable

forget off lol.

i accidentally voted "maybe" in the poll but i'm never going to buy this, mainly because it isn't necessary but they're trying to make it seem that it is by making exclusive games for it.

i might buy a japanese import of this if there isn't an american release date by the time the japanese one comes out
ok loving scratch this
i'm definitely going to buy a japanese import because america is set for 2015 and i really want this