Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111501 times)

YES!
YES!
THANK YOU!!
YES!

Also, I think you should make one that is kitchen :cookie:

In my opinion this is the best thing to ever come out of the Blockland community. Good job.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 12:11:29 PM by Freeze »

HOLY stuff
BEDROOM IS BACK
IM DOWNLOADING NOW

Also, I think you should make one that is kitchen :cookie:

I'm working on it. The part i'm currently on is extremely detailed, so the collisions are taking a long time. School isn't helping with that either. Once I get the fridge finished I should be able to get the others done very quickly.

its about 65% done

Oh great. This add-on crashes my blockland or gives a runtime error before crashing.

Oh great. This add-on crashes my blockland or gives a runtime error before crashing.

Weird.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:12:37 PM by COMEGO »

Can you give a log?

log or all lies

As it turns out, it is one of my recently downloaded add-ons that is crashing my game. Not this add-on.

Hey, Wrapperup, what is the variable for the map that loaded. I need to know so my gamemode can auto load the bedroom on start up. Thanks!  :cookieMonster:

Hey, Wrapperup, what is the variable for the map that loaded. I need to know so my gamemode can auto load the bedroom on start up. Thanks!

I wanted to know this too.

Any idea if you could implement the Slopes?
It probably has a lot of meshes, but I would love to go ski in it again like the old days.

how is the progress of the kitchen?

Hey, Wrapperup, what is the variable for the map that loaded. I need to know so my gamemode can auto load the bedroom on start up.
Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but the variable appears to be
Code: [Select]
$SSM::CurrentMap = -1;
I am unclear what the number is for the Bedroom. Someone else may be able to find this.