Apple Watch

Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6037 times)

[  width=500]http://m4.sourcingmap.com/photo_new/20120524/g/ux_a12052400ux0223_ux_g03.jpg[/img]
holy stuff if I saw someone coming at me with those I'd run away

I want this so much. It will have apps too which is awesome. How much will it be? And do I need an iPhone to use it?

I want this so much. It will have apps too which is awesome. How much will it be? And do I need an iPhone to use it?
Its apple so I think it would force you to use a iPhone.

Do you need your reading glasses, Grandma?
??
you asked a question and that was the answer to it

Do you need your reading glasses, Grandma?
Some people do, some people like having extra space, not everyone has the same ideals.

Locking your product to one standard is a GREAT way to lose customers

Its apple so I think it would force you to use a iPhone.

Well I mean it's an extension for the iPhone, not a dedicated device, so no stuff sherlock.

Only works with iPhone 5 and up.

Well I mean it's an extension for the iPhone, not a dedicated device, so no stuff sherlock.

Only works with iPhone 5 and up.

Sucks, it would be so much more popular if you didn't need another one of their products to use this device

??
you asked a question and that was the answer to it
I don't understand why your portable device needs a bigger screen, unless you have eye sight problems or you're an artist who needs space to draw.

I don't understand why your portable device needs a bigger screen, unless you have eye sight problems or you're an artist who needs space to draw.
have you ever tried to write a report or take notes on a phone?

LMAOOO I wrote my AP English Language final essay on my iPhone during the classes before that one. It wasn't too bad actually, I would have thought writing an 8 page paper on an iPhone would suck.

Yes, I do it all the time because I don't always have my laptop or paper nearby. Aside from the occasional spelling error, I don't have any problems.

That said, I transfer all my notes into OneNote on my laptop eventually. I don't use my iPod or Defy+ as proper word processors.

Watches are redundant at this point because they have been integrated into other devices. Why waste so much money on a status symbol when you can probably buy a cheap watch or use your phone for much cheaper.

Watches are redundant at this point because they have been integrated into other devices. Why waste so much money on a status symbol when you can probably buy a cheap watch or use your phone for much cheaper.
The idea of a status symbol is that it's expensive. A timex watch is not a status symbol, but a Rolex is. Having an iPhone is a status symbol, but not as much as having an iPhone and an Apple Watch.

Yes, I do it all the time because I don't always have my laptop or paper nearby. Aside from the occasional spelling error, I don't have any problems.

That said, I transfer all my notes into OneNote on my laptop eventually. I don't use my iPod or Defy+ as proper word processors.

Except the iPad has a full blown word processor, little know as Pages. Also Keynote, Numbers.

Why are people assuming its literally JUST a watch? That all it does is tell time? Did you just read the title and make blind assumptions?

I still prefer my pebble watch and my iphone 4s.