Author Topic: ArmyUnit's Elemental Bosses (Back on the shelf for awhile)  (Read 25547 times)

i dont think that would be a problem - it would definitely be easier to get a sense of what weapons are available and what they do, versus scrollling through the whole list looking for anything that looks like an elemental spell

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Sounds like a good plan.

k doing plan

I'm also sorting out most of the datablock names as well, since they can be confusing to work with (this is an under-the-hood change mostly so I dunno why I'm telling), and I'm going to look into possibly optimizing the amount of datablocks.

k doing plan

I'm also sorting out most of the datablock names as well, since they can be confusing to work with (this is an under-the-hood change mostly so I dunno why I'm telling), and I'm going to look into possibly optimizing the amount of datablocks.

Mate, some of us are actually coders, so it's also nice to know that you're doing under-work in the mod.

Mate, some of us are actually coders, so it's also nice to know that you're doing under-work in the mod.

>implying you need to know how the mod works under-the-hood
wowe wat u doin tinkring wit me mods??
jk I don't mind

Also, I hope this won't be too confusing initially, but I am changing the name of the "Glisten Ice Shards" to "Ice- Repeater".
In my opinion, calling the Ice- Repeater just "Shards" wasn't very descriptive of what the weapon was exactly.

Sorry for the lack of updates. As stated previously, I've been going through the tedious process of renaming and reorganizing things, which has kinda been killing my motivation to work on this. :(

With that said, I HAVE been making progress, so that's something at least.

Nice! I seriously might do something with that Stalker model.

really?

really?

Yeah. I dunno when, but I might.

Also why are you quoting me from your topic in my topic? :P

Yeah. I dunno when, but I might.

Also why are you quoting me from your topic in my topic? :P

what? you said you might do someithing with it on the page before this near the end..

unless you mean me replying to you

Ah yes, reminiscent of Star Fox 64 designs.  I love it.

Bump because I should really be working on this more.

My college classes have started though, so things will be slow :(
I HAVE made some decent progress on some things. I really should post more about that. Part of me wants to keep it a surprise though.

Bump because I should really be working on this more.

My college classes have started though, so things will be slow :(
I HAVE made some decent progress on some things. I really should post more about that. Part of me wants to keep it a surprise though.

How about you just tease the progress you've made? For the best of both worlds.

sry it can take a little while for things to freeze up properly sometimes