nobody cares how old you are.

Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24230 times)

you said this right below someone who said saying this is bannable.
nice job.
who cares

Holy loving stuff i did not see this coming

Everytime I see a birthday thread now, this thread pisses me off more, because op knew, deep down, that making a drama about something like birthday threads wouldn't do crap.

i don't care

I don't care that you do--

Uhhhh there is only one way to fix OP's boiling anger at such topics. Badspot needs to close down the forums so nobody can post threads at all.

Smells very dismissive in this room

I don't care that you do--

Uhhhh there is only one way to fix OP's boiling anger at such topics. Badspot needs to close down the forums so nobody can post threads at all.
Exactly. By OP's logic, nobody cares about anything in this forum.

Smells very dismissive in this room
what smells dismissive trigger boy

Buzzwords =/= Buzzphrases?

For someone who sure likes to write, you don't understand basic english very well.

forget off

Please tell me which words I said were buzzwords.

That, or admit you just threw that word in because you thought it would make me look bad.
i still don't see any buzzwords
there were absolutely no buzzwords in what he said

So are you going to fixate on this because you literally have nothing else to say about what I said? The phrase "calm down" is used to make the opposition sound less credible because they posses emotion in their argument. Yet 100% of the time they have absolutely no reason to believe that what they're saying is true and they're just throwing it out there in a blind attempt to make me sound less credible because they can't find another means of doing it.

So call it buzzword or fallacy or logical fault or whatever but it's seriously just semantics and you're ignoring the point

Jesus christ man, I just made an observation. I'm not claiming it invalidates a single thing you said. I'm staying out of this argument.

So call it buzzword or fallacy or logical fault or whatever but it's seriously just semantics and you're ignoring the point
the point still stands that no buzzwords* were even said in that sentence

*or buzzphrases**
**which don't exist by the way.

**which don't exist by the way.

You're right; buzzphrases don't exist.

Because "buzzword" includes words and phrases.