Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 13971 times)

You might better understand the idea of love appeal when your balls drop.
You're incredibly close minded.
That is so broad and stupid that you clearly don't even know what you're saying.
Oh, I didn't know I was talking to the world's expert on internet research, he who has beholden every piece of research on the planet.
It's a good thing your opinion is beyond worthless.
Did you know they make pills for PMS now?

OT: Sin
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:43:34 PM by Planr »

I seriously find every single rule 34 of a video-game character(s) stupid.
Oh, I didn't know I was talking to the world's expert on internet research, he who has beholden every piece of research on the planet.

It's the idea that someone thought of putting a character from a made up interactive game into a love fantasy is just depressing and low, in my opinion.

Who said I watched all of it?

I mean that if someone even bothered to show me an example of it, I would hate it on that fact alone.

Not only is this hypocritical, but it is just pitiable that you take time out of your day, your life, just to be an starfish to others to the moment where the point you're trying to get across becomes moot. Seriously, chill the forget out.

Bad games on Steam. Anyone who's spent any amount of time browsing through the majority of Steam games will know what I'm talking about.

If not, just go look up Air Control (Simulator?)

the concept of swagger
considering your name i would've expected your choice to be more along the lines of eliminating the situational torture of stepping on legos

watched
lol

I mean that if someone even bothered to show me an example of it, I would hate it on that fact alone.
So you're moronically biased based on nothing but a stupid idea of yours. Really appreciating your further clarification on what a moron you are.

Not only is this hypocritical
You're right, it's not. Good job.

but it is just pitiable that you take time out of your day, your life, just to be an starfish to others to the moment where the point you're trying to get across becomes moot. Seriously, chill the forget out.
You're really overestimating your value. 30 seconds of my time to type some words between matches and respawns is insignificant.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:59:18 PM by Planr »

No swearing rules on servers

Who said I was?
Considering that every single post you've made so far in this thread has consisted of you flaming people and calling them an idiot + making wannabe witty/snide insults, you're just being a jerk just because you can.

Considering that every single post you've made so far in this thread has consisted of you flaming people and calling them an idiot + making wannabe witty/snide insults, you're just being a jerk just because you can.
Uh, no, sorry. Shoo now.

Uh, no, sorry. Shoo now.
I'll make you a counter-proposal: Don't post unless you have something meaningful to say, eg. something other than just telling people what an idiot you think they are.

If I could remove Kishgal from BLF I would.