The problems with our community.

Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 22790 times)

the only problem with our community is OP lelelellelel

Usually with the low tolerance and cruel people in our community, it sometimes is good to rid of trolls, "too-noobish" users, and other typical problematic users. There are down sides to both friendly and hostile community's.

Where is that picture on how threads proliferate?

If you feel it's unneeded I could remove this part from this rant.

Alright I guess I'll remove it. Don't want to piss them off :/
wait

sorry for the off-topic post but when could you edit in drama wtf

wait

sorry for the off-topic post but when could you edit in drama wtf

this thread was moved here

Where is that picture on how threads proliferate?

I wish people would stuffting out this picture every time someone complains about the community. It's okay to discuss a problem in a thread. There's a thing called context.

I wish people would stuffting out this picture every time someone complains about the community. It's okay to discuss a problem in a thread. There's a thing called context.
Furthermore, in this situation, how on earth do you stop the problem without addressing it in its own topic?
That image is relevant when we get situations where someone goes on a spamfest, and everyone and their mum makes a topic in Drama about that person.

It's not relevant in a topic like this, or topics that address specific issues users have with the way things happen on the forums (such as topics against things like version numbers, or saying /support).
Because a topic on such a matter doesn't add to the issue.

how exactly do you address a non existent problem

how exactly do you address a non existent problem
you don't

Some do consider this a problem though.

Some do consider this a problem though.
yeah for very poor reasons. im tempted to label a lot of people in this thread as cyber babies

Blockland is a strange game that attracts strange people

Maybe we're just bitter that our game is slowing down, and maybe it's because it's our fault

I don't know, just my 2 cents

the problems we have are every month a new guy writes a book of a post, evaluating the community.

this thread is just a place for users posts to come back and haunt them

the problems we have are every month a new guy writes a book of a post, evaluating the community.
so what if they're new? and i'm not even new, i've been here for YEARS.