Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34364 times)

Jeez guys.

BAM's still going. We're literally working on it right now.
Everyone who was on the dev team before has ceased contact so it's literally just me and Port, but it's going
a few days later and it's dead again, honestly if it's not dead, why the BAM topic wasn't bumped or anything to announce that?

a few days later and it's dead again, honestly if it's not dead, why the BAM topic wasn't bumped or anything to announce that?
BAM topic can't be bumped. Too old.

We're not creating a new one until we have something solid to show off, either. Hype is how large scale projects fall to the ground.
Obviously, this mod is an exception since the creator is pretty dedicated.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:08:40 AM by chrisbot6 »

BAM topic can't be bumped. Too old.

We're not creating a new one until we have something solid to show off, either. Hype is how large scale projects fall to the ground.
oh I see

Well right now it looks like its going to come down to the "who can get finished first" game.

Well right now it looks like its going to come down to the "who can get finished first" game.

all bam had was a pretty website and a few codes to show off
really (from what we're seeing) this is making much more progress than bam.

there's not really any need for competition lol

just let both mods form and if a division occurs in the community they can merge one way or another; this kind of mod exists to serve the community as a whole and i don't think any of the devs in this equation would deny that

I really don't think there will be devision on the basis that BRV and BAM are different things. BRV seems focused on more social stuff, BAM is all about developer tools and addon management. BAM doesn't even use an overlay at present.

I wouldn't mind combining mods after both are finished, but Port has the last say on what we do with BAM.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:43:10 AM by chrisbot6 »

Blockland Revised is more based on IRC and chatting, not mod manager and everything.
BAM is the one thats focused on mod managing and developer tools.
Currently, BLR is at the point where the beta is almost done and the beta testers soon will get the beta, while BAM is still in very early beta.
If BAM or BLR need any graphics help with GUI's, you know you can ask me to make buttons and everything like that.
Alright, I gotta get to work cause this Macbook Air is almost dead and my chargers at work.
jesus i'm handicapped leaving my charger at work lol

Blockland Revised is more based on IRC and chatting, not mod manager and everything.
BAM is the one thats focused on mod managing and developer tools.
Currently, BLR is at the point where the beta is almost done and the beta testers soon will get the beta, while BAM is still in very early beta.

No. If you actually bothered to read the OP, it clearly states there will be a client overlay, a mod manager, add on preferences, colorset creator, as well as an IRC system.

No. If you actually bothered to read the OP, it clearly states there will be a client overlay, a mod manager, add on preferences, colorset creator, as well as an IRC system.
Yes, but Pah is mainly working on IRC.

You are right, we are currently working on the IRC.

BRV is not going to be based only on the IRC system.

He is just developing that first, it doesn't mean it's going to be just that what BRV will offer.

He is just developing that first, it doesn't mean it's going to be just that what BRV will offer.
ik but its mainly on irc

pls dont put in infomatic jr in becuase i will uninstall Lego island

while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
stuff.