BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]

Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34360 times)

pls dont put in infomatic jr in becuase i will uninstall Lego island

while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
stuff.
How bout Pepper, the dude with the food c:

I'm having issues with various things in my life right now, so I'll won't be able to continue development for a couple of weeks unless if I manage to find the time.
I'm sorry to all the people who were going to beta test, but it'll have to be postponed for a bit.
I'll try to get things all straightened out and start back as soon as I can.

I'm having issues with various things in my life right now, so I'll won't be able to continue development for a couple of weeks unless if I manage to find the time.
I'm sorry to all the people who were going to beta test, but it'll have to be postponed for a bit.
I'll try to get things all straightened out and start back as soon as I can.
Aw it's okay, I understand, well patch your things up k?

I'm taking over for the time being. Hopefully some things will be released during this period.

I'm taking over for the time being. Hopefully some things will be released during this period.
Thank god...

Ok I'm back, sorry I have been gone for a while, High School Finals took a large amount of my time but I am back for good now.

I got that invite, I will let you know of any bugs I find.

dont have this die you magnificent bastard

dont have this die you magnificent bastard

Who says this is dead? Development is just really slow, that's all.

Who says this is dead? Development is just really slow, that's all.
Yeah, I don't plan to let this die.
I'm going to be moving very soon, and after that I'll be ready to start working.
For now my family haven't been doing anything moving since it's the holidays.

Edit: If you'd like to know what has been worked on so far, I've made some progress with a python chat server.
It'll accept any connections from a user that has been authed, and currently a chat room works.
Right now, I'm working on making it so a user can kick another user, and ban them.
Next after will be a friends system, and joining.
It'll work similar to RTB Connect, except a room system will be created, and allow a user to manage it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:46:23 AM by Pah1023 »

Github Announcement

We have decided to go open source, meaning that (mostly) everything for BRV will go to a Github repository. Its a much better idea, since everyone can contribute to the project by submitting push requests to the repo. Or they can simply learn from the code.

This includes the actual addon as well as the chat server written in python. Its possible that whenever we get a website open (in the far future), I will upload the source code for it aswell.

Link: https://github.com/LiquidProcessor/Blockland-Revised