BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]

Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34392 times)

Hey, looks like progress is going well!
The GUI is really nice looking, though you should change the tab names to Impact. Arial Black (I think?) looks inconsistent with everything else.

Hey, looks like progress is going well!
The GUI is really nice looking, though you should change the tab names to Impact. Arial Black (I think?) looks inconsistent with everything else.

Yeah, we might change that in the next update.

We are going to support custom fonts eventually, meaning that you can still view the font even if you don't have it installed on your computer. So perhaps even a different font may suit the gui.

What about fonts in slightly different sizes? What will you implement to make sure the look is consistent?

What about fonts in slightly different sizes? What will you implement to make sure the look is consistent?
Will have virtually all common font sizes. Fonts can only be distributed from the server, meaning it will have a simple form of verification. The reason for this is because it's impossible to copy a file from a zip.

The system on how a font is submitted is still being thought on.

Is the going to be a website like RTB for this. I loved that site. Maybe partner up with Blocknet and make that the go to host with BRV as well?

Is the going to be a website like RTB for this. I loved that site. Maybe partner up with Blocknet and make that the go to host with BRV as well?
Yes, there will be a website. You can even view some of its code here (WIP): https://github.com/LiquidProcessor/Blockland-Revised/tree/master/Website

For the host, we are most likely going to use Linode.

Looks really nice, this definitely looks more like something other than RTB, its it's own things.
Its looking really great, for those who want a RTB look, I'm sure there will probably a RTB Theme people will be able to download.

Join our open-beta steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BRVBeta

You can get all the latest updates for Unstable and Stable builds.

"join our steam group"
>
>

"join our steam group"
>
>
hard to fix right now when pah forgot to give me the permissions + when hes offline :(

please stand by

Because

Any progress?

Also, why not?

Any progress?

Its kind of slow, but we're still working on it.

Finally got my hands on the latest version, I'll se if I can find anything any bugs.

Also is Legacy RTB Pref support being worked on?