BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]

Author Topic: BRV: Blockland Revised [ C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ]  (Read 34399 times)

Yes. Can you update us on progress at all?

Yes. Can you update us on progress at all?

I am working on so many things: the web api, jump challenges, you know the usual.

But for real, we are mostly working on backend stuff, the most important stuff.

Currently the last thing I've been working on is the design for the server preference, and how to handle RTB's server preferences.
So far the BRV Link code has pretty much came to a halt considering it's difficult to test it without a server.
And the overlay is pretty much finished when it comes to the design.
I might attempt to redo the window designs later when I get a chance.

Also the settings GUI has been revamped
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:25:18 AM by Pah1023 »

Ok so I found out the overlay was not showing up for me due to me being stupid and having another addon use the default keybind, it works great now, should not be an issue once keybinding is done.

I have a little suggestion:
Could the IRC connect to #GRTB on quakenet? Doing so would allow users of both BRV and Gothboy's GRTB to connect to the same IRC, eliminating more fragmentation. You can use a different IRC if you wish, though.

I have a little suggestion:
Could the IRC connect to #GRTB on quakenet? Doing so would allow users of both BRV and Gothboy's GRTB to connect to the same IRC, eliminating more fragmentation. You can use a different IRC if you wish, though.
We arent using IRC though, we are using our own server that uses its own chat protocol.

We arent using IRC though, we are using our own server that uses its own chat protocol.
Oh.

Just wondering, why is there a creative commons license?

Any new updates? You don't know how much im looking forward to this.

Any new updates? You don't know how much im looking forward to this.
Sorry but nothing has really been worked on recently, I've been busy with other things and I'm certain everyone else has.
Any kind of updates that has been done likely has been pushed to the GitHub.

Sorry but nothing has really been worked on recently, I've been busy with other things and I'm certain everyone else has.
Any kind of updates that has been done likely has been pushed to the GitHub.

so is this going to turn dead like every other rtb remake because nobody else gives a forget anymore or

so is this going to turn dead like every other rtb remake because nobody else gives a forget anymore or
People do give a forget?

People do give a forget?
Yeah, I'd like to work on it but have been busy with other things.
I've only known of two other RTB replacements, which one is supposedly still being worked on.
And still, two is a very little number.
It won't end up dead.