Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53802 times)

defo gonna buy a ZSS when wave 5 hits

the only two amiibo left that I want are dr mario and ROB (who is probably wave 6)

i might import dr mario just to avoid the hassle of getting it at launch
also cause it comes out earlier in japan/europe

The Chibi Robo amiibo is coming in fall
YAS

my pre-orders come in today

that's great and all, but I have zero room left for these things

ganondorf pre-orders when
pls i need

Chibi robo will be the first and maybe only amiibo I get.

Chibi-Robo will be released in America in October and will be exclusively bundled with a 3DS game called "Chibi-Robo Zip Lash"

This could actually be a good idea, forcing you to buy a game to get the amiibo. Probably won't stop scalpers entirely but will at least slow them down.

wouldn't bundling it with a game make the game just as rare as the amiibo? which is to say, either very rare or not rare at all

they're either screwing the developers of the game or cranking out more amiibos. i doubt the chibi-robo amiibo will be that rare unless nintendo pulls a goofy

wouldn't bundling it with a game make the game just as rare as the amiibo? which is to say, either very rare or not rare at all

they're either screwing the developers of the game or cranking out more amiibos. i doubt the chibi-robo amiibo will be that rare unless nintendo pulls a goofy

Game will likely be sold separately as well, unless the amiibo is required and not just recommended/an add-on.

Freek get rid of the rarity chart. It's clear you have no interest in updating it ( it's at least 2 months old by now ) and you have the constantly-updating rarity chart linked in the OP already.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:43:49 PM by Bomb Kirby »

Freek get rid of the rarity chart. It's clear you have no interest in updating it ( it's at least 2 months old by now ) and you have the constantly-updating rarity chart linked in the OP already.
good idea

Aw I don't want the game though it looks stupid :(

pre-orders came in and just ness just ness and lucina just ness, lucina, and pac-man EVERYONE's boxes are damaged. Not sure if I should move them to the out-of-box collection, sell them, or call corporate and complain.

!!!
(From nintendos official Twitter)

!!!
(From nintendos official Twitter)

great now I know you live in australia

...or are just very confused