Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 26110 times)

Ya,what bout it.
Because you know stuff for entertainment.

Adding a couple credit sequences and effects to an existing and beloved television show isn't fun or entertaining. It's cheap and stupid.

Aside from your super lighting videos having sfx which i would expect from a grade 3 student who learned how to animate with powerpoint, it doesn't make loving sense. Why is this fight going on? Why should I invest enough of my time to care?

Your youtube banner is garbage, and reflects the amount of effort put into your videos.

Your underground 3 "fan made trailer" isn't really a fan made trailer. It's already trailer footage with extremely unprofessional Lucida Handwriting in a hard to read colour overlayed across the screen. The footage isn't even remotely timed to go with the music at all. I suggest watching some legitimate vehicle based videos to know how they should work. A game trailer should make your spine tingle, not make you want to close the video, and all the footage should be from the same game.

Recording a TV with a phone camera propped up on a cardboard box is unprofessional as forget. If you're really so inclined to post stuffty videos onto youtube, go onto netflix, open up hypercam two, and set the video and audio quality to the lowest possible.

GoAnimate! videos are absolutely pathetic. No one in their right mind would ever use that for professional video production. If you're planning to use this for your "docter who" animation, you will not be taken seriously.

As a protip, this simple 4 minute youtube animated video took 6 months to create.
It's not even that complicated. I could probably do the same thing, but it would probably take the same if not more time to create. Animation isn't something you can do in a day.

Your DaRacer Style was just watching the same boring repetitive gif for half a minute. That's not good entertainment. It's boring. A video should not have the same shot going on for longer than 7 seconds unless it's for emphasis or comedic effect.

I've explained it.

Explain
he literally just explained it
are you handicapped by any chance

Explain

Do shut up,trying to watch my new doctor who dvd
unnecessary, irrelevant, rude, and stupid stuff post

You would not understand the meaning of the video
bullstuff excuse for subpar material

ya,explain how its bad.
have you... have you watched your own videos?

What is looking up my roblox and my old videos going to di anyways.my fan club is growing,GROWING I SAY!
there is no fan club. Also, who the forget does that in text? Idiots, idiots I say!

*kills self due to forums*
if only. No but seriously, this is a good example of you being unbearably stupid.

HOW THE HELL us it boring. His likes like stuff,is that why its funny.and you call ME the loving handicap.
this is exactly why they're going through your roblox and youtube videos.

Explain

I'll make it simple for you:

You have a fan club in the sense that people think the content you put out is bad enough that it's entertaining.

Whether or not this is a good thing is up to you

Because you know stuff for entertainment.

Adding a couple credit sequences and effects to an existing and beloved television show isn't fun or entertaining. It's cheap and stupid.

Aside from your super lighting videos having sfx which i would expect from a grade 3 student who learned how to animate with powerpoint, it doesn't make loving sense. Why is this fight going on? Why should I invest enough of my time to care?

Your youtube banner is garbage, and reflects the amount of effort put into your videos.

Your underground 3 "fan made trailer" isn't really a fan made trailer. It's already trailer footage with extremely unprofessional Lucida Handwriting in a hard to read colour overlayed across the screen. The footage isn't even remotely timed to go with the music at all. I suggest watching some legitimate vehicle based videos to know how they should work. A game trailer should make your spine tingle, not make you want to close the video, and all the footage should be from the same game.

Recording a TV with a phone camera propped up on a cardboard box is unprofessional as forget. If you're really so inclined to post stuffty videos onto youtube, go onto netflix, open up hypercam two, and set the video and audio quality to the lowest possible.

GoAnimate! videos are absolutely pathetic. No one in their right mind would ever use that for professional video production. If you're planning to use this for your "docter who" animation, you will not be taken seriously.

As a protip, this simple 4 minute youtube animated video took 6 months to create.
It's not even that complicated. I could probably do the same thing, but it would probably take the same if not more time to create. Animation isn't something you can do in a day.

Your DaRacer Style was just watching the same boring repetitive gif for half a minute. That's not good entertainment. It's boring. A video should not have the same shot going blah blah blah blah blah

I've explained it.

Explain (someone made the banner on Skype.love the fact how your saying all my stuff its crap when its not.grow up u friend

Explain (someone made the banner on Skype.love the fact how your saying all my stuff its crap when its not.grow up u friend

he literally just explained it
are you handicapped by any chance

Explain
What? I did. You obviously didn't read anything, because it's not what you want to hear. If you want people to tell you "wow, your stuff is gr8", make great stuff.

love the fact how your saying all my stuff its crap when its not.
How do you know it's not? Explain.

grow up u friend
Yes. Me. An adult. I need to grow up.
How old are you again?

Oh...

love the fact how your saying all my stuff its crap when its not.

General consensus is that your stuff is crap, sorry kid

Explain this is fun
 (someone made the banner on Skype. no space between period again. also started parenthesis without ending them. idk what you think you're doing here
love the fact how your saying all my stuff its crap when its not. denial is pretty rough. the first step is admitting there's a problem
grow up u friend you need help

What? I did. You obviously didn't read anything, because it's not what you want to hear. If you want people to tell you "wow, your stuff is gr8", make great stuff.
How do you know it's not? Explain.
Yes. Me. An adult. I need to grow up.
How old are you again?

Oh...
Explain

Explain
I'm convinced at this point you're only saying this because it gets a reaction out of other users who are tired of you saying it.

Are you trying to make people mad on purpose?

yep he's pulling babbys first troll

I'm convinced at this point you're only saying this because it gets a reaction out of other users who are tired of you saying it.

Are you trying to make people mad on purpose?
So you ARE smart

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 02:27:18 AM by Badspot »