Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307447 times)

Alright I believe I have fixed the lag when people spawn/leave as well as the lag during gun toss.
I reverted the changes I made to /resTime it now brings all the players to you instead of their death location.
Your items no longer drop if you are your own killer, including slays.

With that said I think the server is ready to be hosted again so the password is now a and any staff member is welcome to open it.

Servers up via ya boi

Had to shutdown after hotel wifi ping spiked up to 18300 making the game unplayable, I couldn't even read staff complaints until 30 seconds after they were sent.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:17:28 PM by #Jeetlor »

lolwut it just shut down right when i joined

Went down, but I am a guard now woo!

I reverted the changes I made to /resTime it now brings all the players to you instead of their death location.
What happens if a dead admin needs to use it?

I assume it will bring them to your spectating position.

/resBring does use your camera if you're dead, same for /fetch. Hopefully /resTime should do the same

/resBring does use your camera if you're dead, same for /fetch. Hopefully /resTime should do the same
Of course it does. This is Jailbreak, only the best.

What's the record for most deaths in one round? Mine is three deaths (including twice for the same reason because the warden did the same loving thing).

You should test if your mods know what the rules are lmao

You should test if your mods know what the rules are lmao
You should be specific and tell me who you're talking about and what they did if you want something to happen lmao

I was thinking the server should have a little afterlife area where players go for the rest of the round after they die. Just a little area with a couple things to do and stuff so people don't just get bored and leave from being dead for a while and not doing anything.

Gun toss hasn't been working since Jailbroken, whenever the prisoner tosses the gun, it doesn't register the toss and continues to say it is the prisoner's turn. This has happened for me on both Moon and Gefangnis, and I suspect it happens on desert as well. Just don't pick gun toss for /lr.

So, all the prisoners were on the line when this order was given.

he then proceeds to kill all of the prisoners on the line, after giving them a command to do something that they were already doing. Then he goes "oops i didn't mean to say that".

then he realizes his mistake and resurrects everyone that he just killed for no reason.

The rest of the story is pretty self explanatory. I cant believe that I got de-modded but I need to literally police the mods. He didn't even warden ban himself, nor did any other mod warden ban him.

EDIT:
Caden100 is also in the server saying that every rule that is being broken is a "mistake" and the warden doesn't need to get warden banned for it. He told us jumping was ar, then to get in the pit. Then he says moving is ar, therefore rendering us completely unable to move out of the way of the laser. Then 4 people died.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:01:19 PM by Col. Burton »