Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1227466 times)

"Yeah, what's up? You back on your feet yet? Well, not your feet, obviously."

"Yeah, I've got two pieces of tin holding me up now, It's bit tricky adjusting to the new balance but I've adapted well enough to walk around now."

"Oh, no, we're not bothered at all. So long as he behaves himself we have no reason to ask him to leave. We aren't like those other temples."
Cualli gives a bit of a chuckle at the monk's comment. "Trust me, he is incredibly well behaved. I've never had a single problem out of him."

"Are you the one in charge out here?" she asks, looking over his robes.

Tippy throws her bag at the end of the bed closest to her and sits on the edge. She pulls off her heavy boots and opts for a pair of white sneakers. She then pulls her hair back into a short ponytail.

"If you want to just rest for a little bit I won't blame you." She says as she flips on the TV to test it out.

Jaakko sets his stuff on the other bed and falls into it. He looks at Tippy curiously.

"I can't remember the last time you ever did something with your hair, or wore anything other than those tanker boots," he says.

"I don't relax even off duty when I'm near work. So leave time is really the only time I change my outfit."

Tippy starts unbuttoning her shirt

Jaakko rights himself to untie and kick off his boots before falling back in to bed on his back and throwing his arms out to either side.

"I'm not sure how well I would sleep right now. The last few nights have been- stuffty," he says.

He shuts his eyes. The bed is comfortable, and he is tired, but his sleep and time alone had been disturbed by the airliner and Kronovostok.

"Hell, I can't really imagine you wearing anything other than your uniform to be honest. Were you born with fatigues on?"

"I adopted them when I joined the military. Only piece that's missing now days is my helmet which I had clung to for a while."

Tippy turns around and slips out of her sports bra, pulling a red t-shirt from the bag and slipping it on. She unbuckles her belt and slips her pants off, pulling on some rugged blue jeans.

"If you can't sleep we can just go out and buy stupid stuff. There's a lot of novelty shops in this area. And some gun shops too."

Jaakko almost opens his eyes but hears Tippy unbuckling her belt. He keeps them shut and rolls to face away from her to give her some semblance of privacy.

"You and that helmet..." he remarks, "why do you still want it so much now? It's been gone for months. Is it the enclosed spaces thing? Am I good to open my eyes now?"

Jaakko almost opens his eyes but hears Tippy unbuckling her belt. He keeps them shut and rolls to face away from her to give her some semblance of privacy.

"You and that helmet..." he remarks, "why do you still want it so much now? It's been gone for months. Is it the enclosed spaces thing? Am I good to open my eyes now?"
"There's more too that helmet than you may think. I just can't beleive I lost it..."

Tippy looks at Jaakko keeping his eyes shut and rolls hers.

"You're in the military and you're telling me you haven't been buck naked in front of anyone at all? You should be comfortable with skin by now loser. Yeah, I'm done you can open your eyes."

"Just trying to give you some 'privacy'," Jaakko replies, "But if you decide that you're going to tease me then the least you could do is not chide me while you're doing it."

He turns around and sits up, studying Tippy for a moment.

"You're not Tippy. Tippy doesn't wear street clothes. Get out," he quips, looking her over and smiling faintly.

He shakes his head.

"I can see how the helmet would go perfectly with that outfit,"

"It goes better with the acus to be honest."

Tippy does a mock twirl

"So, have anything in mind you want to do? You could probably name something and they'd be guarenteed to have it." 

Jaakko stares blankly at the wall for a moment, before looking back to Tippy.

"Nothing I can think of. I don't really know anything about this city. It's your trip anyway. I'm fine with whatever,"

He looks at the bed in front of him then back to Tippy.

"You said there was more to that helmet. What about it? Or is that not a story for right now?" he asks.

Tippy wears a grave haunted look on her face as Jaakko pushes the subject about the helmet.

"Eh, maybe later. Let's go out."

Markus decides to head to Vierte for a little while. He packs his bags, and cleans up his room a little bit before he leaves.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:51:52 PM by Gojira »

Jaakko's heart sinks with Tippy's look.

"Sorry..." he says weakly, looking at his clothes bag.

"Let me get changed. What did you have in mind to do?"

He doesn't break his gaze on the bag, and leans over and begins digging around.

"Usually when I'm here I just walk the streets and find things to do. Whatever peaks interest at the time."

Tippy gets comfortable on the bed and starts watching the TV.