Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1230357 times)

Cualli stares at him. "Stay here...?"

"I mean..." She looks to be at a loss for words, clearly taken off-guard at Elu wanting to leave her. "You can't... live here, you have to come back with me after leave, if that's what you're asking."
"It is not. I just want to stay for a few hours."

"It is not. I just want to stay for a few hours."
Cualli gives a sigh of relief. "Well, I don't really see a problem with that. We'll be back this afternoon for you, okay?" She gives Elu a tight hug. "Be good."

Releasing Elu, she heads back downstairs and informs the man in charge that Elu will be staying with them for a few hours, then walks outside with Arkhip. "I was worried that he was asking to leave me," she says to him, laughing a bit nervously.

Virvel tells you to grab a taxi and gives you the location of the bar she's currently at.

Walter does as told and heads to the bar, entering inside with his rucksack and other carrier. He looks around to find Virvel and possibly Frisk.

Cualli gives a sigh of relief. "Well, I don't really see a problem with that. We'll be back this afternoon for you, okay?" She gives Elu a tight hug. "Be good."

Releasing Elu, she heads back downstairs and informs the man in charge that Elu will be staying with them for a few hours, then walks outside with Arkhip. "I was worried that he was asking to leave me," she says to him, laughing a bit nervously.
: Would've made for an awkward conversation with the Marshals. "Where's the robot, Airman?" "I lost him sir, he ran off and became a monk."

Walter does as told and heads to the bar, entering inside with his rucksack and other carrier. He looks around to find Virvel and possibly Frisk.
From the sounds of things, they spot you first. You hear someone shouting at you over all the TVs and other conversations.
: There he forgetin' is!

She makes her way over to you and claps you on the shoulder.
: How's it going, man? ...Cripes, you brought all that with you to the bar?

: Would've made for an awkward conversation with the Marshals. "Where's the robot, Airman?" "I lost him sir, he ran off and became a monk."
Cualli laughs, relaxing as she does. "Right? Gods, I'd be so fired if that happened."

She walks down towards the cable cars. "So what did you have in mind for lunch?"

From the sounds of things, they spot you first. You hear someone shouting at you over all the TVs and other conversations.
: There he forgetin' is!

She makes her way over to you and claps you on the shoulder.
: How's it going, man? ...Cripes, you brought all that with you to the bar?

Walter's face lights up and he laughs and replies jokingly

"What am I supposed to do? shove it under a bush out front? oh also-" He kneels down (almost losing his balance and falling over in the process) and raises part of his pant leg to reveal his new metal prosthetic "I'm doing just fine."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:26:12 AM by Badger »

"As much as I'd love to immediately indulge my own interests, what do you wanna do? Anything you wanna look up and see what you can find?" Tippy asks, stretching her arms behind her head as they walked.

Jaakko thinks for a few moments.

"I wonder if there's anything about the Great War around here. I liked seeing those museums and sights as a kid in Aesthia, when we could go to see them. How does that sound to you? It's your trip," he replies.

"We can check and see if a museum nearby is open, but I'm not sure what their hours are."

Cualli laughs, relaxing as she does. "Right? Gods, I'd be so fired if that happened."
She walks down towards the cable cars. "So what did you have in mind for lunch?"
Arkhip blinks.
: Oh, was I supposed to be thinking about lunch?

Walter's face lights up and he laughs and replies jokingly

"What am I supposed to do? shove it under a bush out front? oh also-" He kneels down (almost losing his balance and falling over in the process) and raises part of his pant leg to reveal his new metal prosthetic "I'm doing just fine."
Virvel crouches to get a better look at the prosthetic.
: Nice. Might even go so far as to call it an improvement!

She stands back up.
: I'll go get Frisk's keys from him, we'll put your stuff in his car for now.

"We can check and see if a museum nearby is open, but I'm not sure what their hours are."
One check later and Jaakko has discovered a small, independently owned wartime museum across town from the hotel. Unfortunately, this is a very large town and he's got no idea how to get there.

"It looks to be a little out of the way but I could probably navigate us there... your call."

Walter uses a nearby wall to stabilize himself standing up after pushing the pant leg down

"Sounds good, what have you two been up to on leave so far? just kicking back?"

Arkhip blinks.
: Oh, was I supposed to be thinking about lunch?
"I mean, you know places to eat, and you know what you've got in your freezer. But I eat basically anything, so pick whatever." She climbs into the cable car, scooting over a little to make room for Arkhip to sit beside her.

"I'd like to see it, if you're willing to lead the way,"

"I mean, you know places to eat, and you know what you've got in your freezer. But I eat basically anything, so pick whatever." She climbs into the cable car, scooting over a little to make room for Arkhip to sit beside her.
Arkhip takes a seat next to Cualli.
: I suppose we'll just go home and I'll cook something.

Walter uses a nearby wall to stabilize himself standing up after pushing the pant leg down
"Sounds good, what have you two been up to on leave so far? just kicking back?"
: Yup, pretty much. Frisk's been gradually pawning off our loot.

She lowers her voice.
: You wouldn't believe how much those bits and pieces of Helian rifle went for. I was only expecting a few hundred bucks.