Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1230264 times)

"Well, the police busted some people for weapon smuggling a few years before the war, I think it was '09 or so. And back in '01 there was a big scare about kidnappings. My mom wouldn't even let me take the bus for the rest of the school year when that happened, she insisted on driving me there herself."
"Sounds too spread out to be mob activity to me," she says, frowning. "More like just... spikes in crime. But again, I don't know all the inner workings of this place." Cualli glances down at him. "And I guess you don't, either."

"Right. See ya!"
She hangs up.

Walter collects up his belongings, grabbing a proper carry case for his rifles in the process. Afterwards he phones and pre-books his luggage while he finds a shuttle to a nearby civilian airport.

Jaakko waits for a moment before opening and sauntering through the door.

"What's that protest about anyway?"

"Probably some hippie bullstuff, get your ass out here."

"I thought you could you read Kintharian?" Jaakko quips, walking along.

"I pay attention to things I care about." Tippy replies as they leave the Hotel

"Sounds too spread out to be mob activity to me," she says, frowning. "More like just... spikes in crime. But again, I don't know all the inner workings of this place." Cualli glances down at him. "And I guess you don't, either."
He shakes his head.
"Talk to Frisk if you want to know how the criminal underground works, I bet he knows."

Walter collects up his belongings, grabbing a proper carry case for his rifles in the process. Afterwards he phones and pre-books his luggage while he finds a shuttle to a nearby civilian airport.
Having your bags checked takes a painfully long time, and you have to bust out proof of registration for the guns more than once, but when all is said and done you are allowed on the plane without anything being confiscated (that you know of, anyway). After what feels like an hour of flight, you're touching down in Botkyrka.

Walter finds a quieter place to seat himself and pulls out his phone to call Virvel again as he places his luggage on his lap and feet

He shakes his head.
"Talk to Frisk if you want to know how the criminal underground works, I bet he knows."
Cualli just sighs and checks the time. "Oh, it's close to lunch, isn't it?"

She walks over to Elu and gently taps him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think we should head out soon."

Jaakko follows her out and looks around.

Cualli just sighs and checks the time. "Oh, it's close to lunch, isn't it?"

She walks over to Elu and gently taps him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think we should head out soon."
"Already?"

Walter finds a quieter place to seat himself and pulls out his phone to call Virvel again as he places his luggage on his lap and feet
She picks up the phone and apparently recognizes the number. "What's up?"

She picks up the phone and apparently recognizes the number. "What's up?"

"Hey, I'm at the airport now, the rifles were a pain in the ass to get through security earlier but I have them. Should I flag a taxi to where you are or wait for you to swing by?"

"Already?"
"It's almost lunch, and we're a little ways from the city. I was thinking we'd bring you with us, since you don't have a whole lot of experience with people outside of the base."

"It's almost lunch, and we're a little ways from the city. I was thinking we'd bring you with us, since you don't have a whole lot of experience with people outside of the base."
"Can I stay here instead?"

"Hey, I'm at the airport now, the rifles were a pain in the ass to get through security earlier but I have them. Should I flag a taxi to where you are or wait for you to swing by?"
Virvel tells you to grab a taxi and gives you the location of the bar she's currently at.

"Can I stay here instead?"
Cualli stares at him. "Stay here...?"

"I mean..." She looks to be at a loss for words, clearly taken off-guard at Elu wanting to leave her. "You can't... live here, you have to come back with me after leave, if that's what you're asking."