Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232064 times)

"Well then, let's go visit," she says, smiling.

Jaakko thanks Tippy for the translation.

"Where to now?"

He looks Tippy over again. He thinks to himself about how unusual it seems to see her in street clothes, or with her hair tied back.

"Let's just browse around until we see something else interesting." Tippy says walking deeper into the museum

"Well then, let's go visit," she says, smiling.
Eremit just shrugs and nods.
: Fine by me.

He gets in his car and, once you're inside as well, drives to the community rec center. You step inside and are met with the sight of a hockey rink behind the glass ahead, and a weight room to your right.

"Let's just browse around until we see something else interesting." Tippy says walking deeper into the museum
You are charged for admission and then allowed into an atrium full of Great War and earlier displays. Including but not limited to a torcreep boat, one of its torcreepes, a case full of guns, a submarine deck gun, an ancient cannon, and some old battle standards.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:24:28 AM by Qwepir »

"I won't feel it at least, I might just stick to flying the shikra now though, I'm a bit fonder of it."

"Get to see a lot of the stuff they don't have back home," Jaakko remarks, studying one of the displays.

He looks to Tippy.

"Where were you going to take us?"

Cualli points to the hockey rink. "You can ice skate up here? Have you ever done it?"

"I won't feel it at least, I might just stick to flying the shikra now though, I'm a bit fonder of it."
: Cmon man, you didn't come all the way out here just to keep talking about your job, did you?

Cualli points to the hockey rink. "You can ice skate up here? Have you ever done it?"
: Nah, I only ever come up here for the indoor track, weight room, and the sau-

He blinks as he comes to some sort of realization.
: You know, this might actually be a bad idea. The sauna thing.

"Get to see a lot of the stuff they don't have back home," Jaakko remarks, studying one of the displays.

He looks to Tippy.

"Where were you going to take us?"

"In here? Or once we've visited Yukamo's family and go off into the countryside?" Tippy asks, going up to the case of guns, leaning her face close to the glass.

: Nah, I only ever come up here for the indoor track, weight room, and the sau-
He blinks as he comes to some sort of realization.
: You know, this might actually be a bad idea. The sauna thing.
Cualli stops looking around the place to focus on Arkhip. "Huh? What do you mean?"

Cualli stops looking around the place to focus on Arkhip. "Huh? What do you mean?"
: I'm just concerned for your safety.

She raises an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Sorry, I'm just accustomed to the constant stream of missions we were getting." Walter rubs the side of his head and sighs

She raises an eyebrow. "How so?"
: It's just... with the current political climate, maybe you entering the same room as some naked, potentially drunk strangers isn't the best idea.

"Sorry, I'm just accustomed to the constant stream of missions we were getting." Walter rubs the side of his head and sighs
: Yeah, it's weird going for so long without having to fly, isn't it?

Cualli nods slowly, a look of disappointment on her face. "I... suppose you're right," she sighs.

"Alright, well, what else?"

Cualli nods slowly, a look of disappointment on her face. "I... suppose you're right," she sighs.

"Alright, well, what else?"
He notices the look of disappointment and starts backtracking.
: I mean, I can take a look first, see if it's occupied already.