Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1230341 times)

"If you really want to. It's... not that big of a deal. I'm sure we can find something else to do, yeah?" Cualli pushes her hands into her pockets and looks around, her eyes eventually settling on the ice rink.

: Yeah, it's weird going for so long without having to fly, isn't it?

"It's especially weird when I'm trying to sleep and it still feels like I can feel the carrier banking." Walter takes a short drink (assuming he got one) and leans back in his seating "It's nice going somewhere else for a change, I usually just head back home and spend some time out in the woods whenever leave comes around."

"If you really want to. It's... not that big of a deal. I'm sure we can find something else to do, yeah?" Cualli pushes her hands into her pockets and looks around, her eyes eventually settling on the ice rink.
Arkhip follows where Cualli's looking.
: You ever skated before?

"It's especially weird when I'm trying to sleep and it still feels like I can feel the carrier banking." Walter takes a short drink (assuming he got one) and leans back in his seating "It's nice going somewhere else for a change, I usually just head back home and spend some time out in the woods whenever leave comes around."
: Where do you live, anyway?
: In a cave in the middle of the forest. He shares rent with a family of deer.

Arkhip follows where Cualli's looking.
: You ever skated before?
"Oh no. Not even roller skates. I'm probably the least graceful person you'll ever meet," she says, giving a bit of a laugh to cover up her earlier disappointment.

: In a cave in the middle of the forest. He shares rent with a family of deer.

Walter chuckles "Not far off, I live near the east coast closer to the alpines. Parents own a livestock farm, along with a lodge out in the woods that I usually use for hunting or just relaxing."

"In here? Or once we've visited Yukamo's family and go off into the countryside?" Tippy asks, going up to the case of guns, leaning her face close to the glass.

Jaakko looks at Tippy's reflection in the glass.

"I meant after this. But where are we going exactly when we go to the countryside?" He asks.

Jaakko looks at Tippy's reflection in the glass.

"I meant after this. But where are we going exactly when we go to the countryside?" He asks.

"Walking trail. Last place me and Aiori went before we left."

"Oh no. Not even roller skates. I'm probably the least graceful person you'll ever meet," she says, giving a bit of a laugh to cover up her earlier disappointment.
: You want to try it?

Walter chuckles "Not far off, I live near the east coast closer to the alpines. Parents own a livestock farm, along with a lodge out in the woods that I usually use for hunting or just relaxing."
: Hunting, huh? Why am I not surprised. You do it for fun or what?

"In here? Or once we've visited Yukamo's family and go off into the countryside?" Tippy asks, going up to the case of guns, leaning her face close to the glass.
The case consists of two general-purpose machine guns, one twin heavy machine gun mounted on aircraft, two bolt-action rifles (one with a scope), one semi-automatic, and an assault rifle the plaque claims to have been the first in the world. Tippy, being knowledgeable about this topic, knows that Porlaq disputes this notion and claims the AM-52 was the first, but that's probably just Porlaq being Porlaq.

: Hunting, huh? Why am I not surprised. You do it for fun or what?
"Mainly for the meat, If I did it for fun I'd just run out the population of wild animal there. It's fairly enjoyable to bag an animal or two on the weekend though and then turn it into a bunch of meat that I can freeze or dry out for later."

"I see," Jaakko says.

He stares in to his own reflection and remembers Yukamo. He wishes he hadn't pissed her off as much as he had back then. The thought stings a bit, in addition to the heartache he still felt when not completely distracted in regards to the events only a few short days ago.

"See the assault rifle there? I want one of those. Maybe just as a wallhangar but the controversy surrounding that gun is pretty interesting." Tippy says tapping lightly on the glass at the gun

"Huh?" Jaakko says, snapping out of it.

He looks at the gun.

"Forgive me, I'm not very familiar with it,"

"It's just an old gun from the Great War. Type 103... it was the first in the world but the Porlaquians dispute this and claim it was the AM-52 first. They could be right but it's hard to verify the claims of a people that are always so consistently full of stuff."

"I know about the AM-52. My grandpa said my great grandfather took one when he was fighting the Porlaqis in North Aesthia during the Great War. I think he still has it but last I saw of it, when I was really young, it was a rusted piece of stuff if I remember correctly,"