Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14355 times)

lel what the forget is wrong with this community

lel what the forget is wrong with this community
You must be new here.

I fail to see the whole problem with the lying

It's not like he is lying to try to scam you or something

If it makes him feel good let him be

i've been here for 5 years

On a side note, yes of course because 2015 - 2013 == 5.

If it makes him feel good let him be
Alright, I'm going to lie about having surgery on my heart so I can get plenty of e-rep. That cool with you?

He might have been banned permanently before. Just because my account was registered in 2013 doesn't mean I've been around here since 2008.

Alright, I'm going to lie about having surgery on my heart so I can get plenty of e-rep. That cool with you?
Doesn't harm me in any way so go for it.

[ ]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103530/2386293-the_joke_your_head_3-(n1292804669453).jpg[/img]
hodototman was his previous account??

Doesn't harm me in any way so go for it.
Holllly stuff.

So you're completely happy that I can just lie about myself and what's happening to me for the sake of Internet pity? You don't care that I'm trying to garner fake sympathy when there's other people out there going through the real thing?

What the forget, dude...?

Holllly stuff.

So you're completely happy that I can just lie about myself and what's happening to me for the sake of Internet pity? You don't care that I'm trying to garner fake sympathy when there's other people out there going through the real thing?

What the forget, dude...?
Well unless the doctor is a complete moron or they have sustained sever injuries the probably will survive.

And even if they don't death is a part of the life cycle.

Well unless the doctor is a complete moron or they have sustained sever injuries the probably will survive.
LMAO

DUMBY GOT ME WEAK

Quote from: MoltenKitten link=topic=275759.msg8201973#msg8201973 date=
[/quote

Stop flaring up drama

And even if they don't death is a part of the life cycle.
Once again, I must reiterate. You're not understanding the point I'm discussing. Lies to garner reputation are bullstuff. People shouldn't just go ahead and say they're doing 'X' because they want to feel good. This isn't an RP forum.

You ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Stop flaring up drama
You can't loving talk based on what you did.

Once again, I must reiterate. You're not understanding the point I'm discussing. Lies to garner reputation are bullstuff. People shouldn't just go ahead and say they're doing 'X' because they want to feel good. This isn't an RP forum.

You ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?
Ok let me reiterate. They only harm themselves. If they are lying and it doesn't affect me then I lose some trust in them. I don't make a big deal I just turn around and walk away. If it actually affects me then yes I will retaliate.