The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 27216 times)

you only really talked to alt and not me and you think that what I post in drama reflects on what I do here
sounds biased to me
you think i dont read your post or sommin outside of drama?

what I post in drama reflects on what I do here
Well then what do you do here..

you think i dont read your post or sommin outside of drama?
if you hate me so much can you at least what makes me worse than alternative

Well then what do you do here..
I make music, host servers, make games, and write in my spare time but recently I've been slacking because school.

et tu?

I make music, host servers, make games, and write in my spare time but recently I've been slacking because school.

et tu?
No here. On the forums.

et tu?

???
you seriously, seriously need to shut up

alternative turns up

okay thanks for the input
i was just joking dude, i don't know why, but probably because the duder just seems more calm

I think it is clear that both of these users need to forget Off.

I think it is clear that both of these users need to forget Off.
hey how's the weather

Zan cannot be serious at this point, no one could literally spew so much bullstuff in one day and still be adamant enough to back up that his stuff doesn't smell.

Zan cannot be serious at this point, no one could literally spew so much bullstuff in one day and still be adamant enough to back up that his stuff doesn't smell.
what the forget are we even arguing for anymore, the right to say that you beat some nerd on the internet?

what the forget are we even arguing for anymore, the right to say that you beat some nerd on the internet?

You're right... it's useless to argue with someone who is absolutely delusional.

zanaran became stuffty as soon as he started caring what people thought of him

zanaran became stuffty as soon as he started caring what people thought of him

the funny thing is that you all jump to me being the only one offended only when I've stated -multiple- times that it's not just me he was being a richard to, and he'll probs move on to someone else

You're right... it's useless to argue with someone who is absolutely delusional.
it's useless to argue with someone who's a total richard either because they don't change
i've learned this when i was arguing with alt