Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235908 times)

Taiwan

your offer to join Japan is re sent
We are China! Back off, dirty Tojo!

We are China! Back off, dirty Tojo!

We are China! Back off, Tojo!

We are China! Back off,

We are China!

TAIWAN, I'LL loving KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP CALLING YOURSELF BY MY NAME

EDC is founded
goodbye turkey

hello scotland, again

but you are gay, so this is known
im allies with germany you gay
but, you are gay

find an original insult jesus forget

hello demoman Scotland

gib alcoholic drinks to celebrate the re-scotlanding

yes give me money to rebuild this literal wasteland

the reclaimed land is reappropriated for building up the SSA's infrastructure

natttiooon HOPPPUING I SWEAR ON ME MUM MAX

Two satellites shift their orbits from a equatorial orbit to one that goes over central Europe.
of course unless you are tracking all of our satellites you wouldn't know the shift 8)

No response has been made by Deception from my ship splitting missiles, so I am just assuming that all 20 met their targets.

No response has been made by Deception from my ship splitting missiles, so I am just assuming that all 20 met their targets.
how am i supposed to know how many got hit idk i guess 11 or 8 or something

natttiooon HOPPPUING I SWEAR ON ME MUM MAX
middle east was getting annoying

how am i supposed to know how many got hit idk i guess 11 or 8 or something
15 is a nice middle number 8)

The Chinese navy is stationed in California.

Brazil declares war on Venezuela. The majority of Brazilian troops, armor and air units are moved northwest - into French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana, Venezuela, and Peru. The borders with Argentina and Uruguay are fortified.

It is urged that other members of SADA proclaim their neutrality, and that they do not allow troop movement from either side within their borders.

Brazil's navy begins blockading the Panama Cbrown town and demands their surrender

Mining operations have been set up at Sun-Jupiter Lagrangian points L4 and L5. The Ministry of Defense formally approves the initial deployment of unmanned Gripen drones in the Air Force.

The Chinese navy begins shelling Baja California as over a million Chinese troops are inserted into Mexico via California. War is declared upon ASA.