Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235968 times)

pm via forum

its not really a roleplay action because id bet it was an honest mistake

also why should brazil not get $$$ if they were ASA's biggest military provider per capita

pm via forum

its not really a roleplay action because id bet it was an honest mistake

also why should brazil not get $$$ if they were ASA's biggest military provider per capita
because they pulled out of the loving war effort and then declared war on the instigator of ASA involvement in the war?
they weren't required to fight in the war as per alliance; for the most of the rp a player was in the reign of brazil so they didn't have to do jack stuff.

gran venezeula was the primary participator in the war effort.

also last time i checked decepticon already agreed to the terms set by nonnel. sure it probably was an honest mistake, but for now gran venezuela is huffing and puffing about it.
what's the forget problem here. did i miss something or you are being a prick about it just for fun?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:15:52 AM by Swat 3 »

but they were still in it at some point; their conflicts afterwards are irrelevant. shouldnt they get reparations for the damage they suffered

but they were still in it at some point; their conflicts afterwards are irrelevant. shouldnt they get reparations for the damage they suffered
you are saying it like they got raped in the war effort and then they aren't getting a fair ending

he pulled out on his own terms, ending his participation in the war by practically signing an imaginary peace of 'lol we're out yo'
he gets nothing because of that.

damn fine
gran venezuela (and brazil cough) will also receive reparations from germany

SSA forgives the war reparations owed to them by germanland

the pace of reconstruction in the east coast is picked up as troops return home from europe and more robot labor is used
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:53:02 AM by Providence »

Relations with Brazil are met with a rather 'needed' onset.
"hi im sorry bb but you turned on me so quick i lost my footin'. i'm slippin' 5 u"

pff gayy
brazil, ditch this nerd. vietcong strong baby

vietcong more like vietking

annex me ho chi minh-kun~~~~ ;3

new rule I really wanna push for that jairo has done for a long time:
if you leave a nation you can't give its sovereignty away to another nation

i know cypher's probably joking, but y'know
steven did it to jun

new rule I really wanna push for that jairo has done for a long time:
if you leave a nation you can't give its sovereignty away to another nation

i know cypher's probably joking, but y'know
steven did it to jun