Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 238602 times)

california is asian land

Venezeula leaves the United Nations and activates its coastal and regional border defense systems. Nothing comes in or out*.

* unless they like being shot at.

NORTH of California
exclusive

i wasnt responding to you

ssa will not be getting california

Venezeula leaves the United Nations and activates its coastal and regional border defense systems. Nothing comes in or out*.

* unless they like being shot at.

ah, i see, venezuela.

i'd say you wont get any reparations for your war effort, then, hm?

MY PAYMENT CAN BE WIRED.

are you contesting UN investigation of your crab people experiments Venezuela?????????????????

no un membership = no wonga
you should give his money to me

Naval units based in California sail towards Venezuela.

ah, i see, venezuela.

i'd say you wont get any reparations for your war effort, then, hm?
NATO, the UN's prime enforcer, will instead give Venezuela's portion of the reparations to France.

As part of the UN vote, all of Russian America (other than Oregon, Washington, and Alaska) will be given to the USA. The USA alliance will be reunited as the true United States of America. The UN will lend the United States money as long as it goes towards buying back more of their land.
Providence becomes the player for the United States.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:51:25 PM by Nonnel »

is the US in nato automatically

because giving land back to people who were beaten fair and square is a good idea

*glares at Israel*

is the US in nato automatically
yes, since all the member states were in NATO, the USA will automatically be a NATO nation.

because giving land back to people who were beaten fair and square is a good idea
i don't know if the entire eastern world ganging up on the largest western country and killing half its citizens from outer space was fair but opinions opinions

when this un vote finish i propose that all countries that are not currently emuland become peacefully annexed by emuland