Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 51435 times)

no what you're supposed to do there is cry in a corner at my shutdown attempt

Well maybe you're the dotted line since you're gonna be cutting yourself after that rejection.

B^)))

Well maybe you're the dotted line since you're gonna be cutting yourself after that rejection.
B^)))
forget forget it backfired, now I'm the one praying to the gods for hope that my e-peen remains at nominal levels

i don't want to sound like an edgy friend and i don't know if i'll take a ban for this(please tell me if so and i'll edit) but lately i've been wondering if anything would really be affected if i were to kill myself

praying to the gods

WHERE'S YOUR WAIFU NOW

i don't want to sound like an edgy friend and i don't know if i'll take a ban for this(please tell me if so and i'll edit) but lately i've been wondering if anything would really be affected if i were to kill myself

anyone you've known for more than a year and you have talked to within the past month (or two) will be affected, and the rate of the effect increases exponentially for every extra year you've known them.

so don't just ragequit like that
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:35:33 AM by Frequency »

I went to a friends 21st party a few days ago and got totally wasted. Toward the end of the night I was on a couch with my friend's (bday girls bro) girlfriend and another friend a bit further on my right.
It was really cold and semi raining most of the time so we shared a blanket and got touchy. Sometimes her bf would come to the couch and talk to us/make out with her, but the whole time under the blanket our hands were either intertwined or exploring the other person.
We were there for about an hour and a half, in which time we fooled around a bit and I ended up rubbing her off, soon after I decided it was seriously time to go to bed.
I feel really bad about it, we haven't said anything past how drunk we were that night and I've been a bit uncomfortable around my friend.
I have a bad habit of getting with girls in relationships, in Hong Kong I stayed with a married couple for over a month which caused so much drama and confrontation that I decided I would never do anything with a girl in a relationship.
I feel bad because I already had a conviction to change my ways but got too forgeted up to see it and now I'm potentially loving with my friend's life.
It was almost a week ago and I haven't seen or spoken to either of them since they came over a few days ago. I'm just angry at myself for giving in to temptation at the cost of a friend.

-snip-
The role of love in society is absurdly confusing and varying and the answer is never clear right away. It's a lesson people learn with varying degrees of difficulty, some more than others. I swear I have been in a few similar situations; where loveual temptation struck and I was confused and/or guilty. But I talked directly to the people involved and everything turned out fine. In the end, it was merely a fun learning experience, and I can safely say we could look back on it and laugh.
Here's my advice: don't beat yourself up. You're a good person, and speaking directly to your friend is the key to solving the problem. When someone doesn't know everything about a person, they tend to fill in gaps with their own ideas, and that can lead to negative effects. But if you clear up every single detail, things will work out just fine.
I wish you luck Clone. You're not a bad person and you shouldn't feel that way. You've only learned an important life lesson, and that's good.

An starfish wasp just stung me in my sleep and instead of loving off it stayed on my skin doing nothing but being an starfish. I'm sure it loved getting the life smashed out of it. Worth it, right starfish wasp?

An starfish wasp just stung me in my sleep and instead of loving off it stayed on my skin doing nothing but being an starfish. I'm sure it loved getting the life smashed out of it. Worth it, right starfish wasp?

Wasps always do that. They hunt for human beings and chase them. If the human doesn't heed their efforts to chase them off, they'll sting cause that is the way wasps do.

Maybe most of you guys will disagree.

Maybe most of you guys will disagree.

nah wasps are richards.

necessary richards, but still.

nah wasps are richards.

necessary richards, but still.

Bees are okay. At least they are beneficial to the planet and ecosystems. They also mind their own business and prefer not to interact with people. Wasps just want to get on people and live with people and get in the way. If you stumble across their nest just by walking within 10 feet of it, prepare for pain.

I feel like anyone who's friends or more with me wants to hide it because they don't want to be known as that guy that hangs out with that one guy. I've been hidden from a lot of people before, and I've been used for solely love before. It doesn't feel good.3

Bees are okay. At least they are beneficial to the planet and ecosystems. They also mind their own business and prefer not to interact with people.

actually, wasps benefit the ecosystem almost as much. every species of wasp preys on a species of insect, so without wasps, certain insects would overpopulate and forget stuff up or something

like I said, a necessary evil

I feel like anyone who's friends or more with me wants to hide it because they don't want to be known as that guy that hangs out with that one guy. I've been hidden from a lot of people before, and I've been used for solely love before. It doesn't feel good.3

maybe you wouldn't be that one guy if you weren't such a weenie.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:55:18 AM by Frequency »

actually, wasps benefit the ecosystem almost as much. every species of wasp preys on a species of insect, so without wasps, certain insects would overpopulate and forget stuff up or something

like I said, a necessary evil

Yeah I guess. Paper wasps can go fall into acid though, or else go make nests out in the woods like normal wildlife.

maybe you wouldn't be that one guy if you weren't such a weenie.
but im born to ween

but im born to ween

well don't expect anything to change.